A Certain Confused Feelings (Romeo x Uiharu Story)

Narrator's POV

Since the day that Romeo saw Uiharu in the bigscreen around the city. He always think about how cute she is.

Romeo's POV

What's wrong with me, her adorable smile never get out of my mind. We were always close when we hangout together with those girls from Tokiwadai. I also managed to help those girls. Hold on, I also like Wendy, I can't like both of them. Maybe I should ask Uiharu out this weekend, I hope she's not busy with her Judgement work. Alright Romeo don't be such a playboy.

Narrator's POV

After class, Romeo go to the supermarket near 7th district to buy groceries for a whole week. Then he saw Uiharu choosing good quality vegetables. He came close to her and he greets with a smile and he waves at her.

Romeo: Hey Uiharu.
Uiharu: Oh hey Romeo, so your buying your groceries too?
Romeo: Yeah. Mind if I help you carrying this basket?
Uiharu: Sure. Thanks. (smiled at him)

After an hour they go outside the supermarket, as usual he acts like a gentleman, so he volunteer himself to help Uiharu bring her stuffs until they finally get to Uiharu's dorm.

Uiharu: Thanks for carrying my stuffs. You can eat dinner here if you want. I'll make you some curry for tonight.
Romeo: Really? I uh
Uiharu: Oh come on Romeo, don't be shy. This is my way of saying thanks for helping me earlier.
Romeo: Ok. If you insist.

While Uiharu is cooking for their dinner Romeo is staring at her.

Romeo: Hey uh. I wouldn't mind if I ask you something? (nevous tone)
Uiharu: Ok. Anything you may ask. Is it about your homework?
Romeo: No. It's about...Are you free this weekend?
Uiharu: (Shocked when she heard Romeo's question) Yeah. I guess, if Konori-senpai and Kuroko needs my help then I became busy.
Romeo: I want to hangout with you.
Uiharu: Ok. So where do we go?
Romeo: That's a surprise.

After 30 mins of cooking and preparing. They eat their dinner together.

Romeo: You are an excellent cook. I remembered when I was with my parents at Fiore.
Uiharu: Fiore?
Romeo: That's the world of mages like us Wendy, Chelia and Mikoto-senpai.
Uiharu: Oh is that so? Then why are you here? Shirai told me about their history.
Romeo: The time when Zeref killed my parents I saw a magical portal and I moved here when I was 10. I totally hid my identity and I declare that I'm a level 3 Pyrokinesis.
Uiharu: I'm sorry to hear that.
Romeo: No. It's fine.

After an hour of eating and talking, Romeo decides to go home cause it's already curfew time.

Romeo: Oh crap! It's already curfew. I'll see you this weekend. (smiles at her)
Uiharu: Ok. Take care and be safe.
Romeo: Oh I forgot to exchange e-mails with you. If it's alright with you?
Uiharu: Ok.

Then Uiharu exchange their e-mails with each other.

Romeo: Ok, I'm heading home now. (waves her happily)
Uiharu: Take care! Bye! (waves him back)

Uiharu's POV

What is with Romeo, he seems like he wants to date me. Oh no Kazari, do think of that way we were just friends. Maybe I go ask Saten about this. I dial Saten's phone number, then she picks up.

On the Phone

Saten: Hey Uiharu. What's up?
Uiharu: Saten I want to ask you something.
Saten: Ok. I'm listening.
Uiharu: Do you know Romeo Conbolt right?
Saten: Oh yeah! You told about him last time. Why? Is he ask you on a date? (teasing tone)
Uiharu: No! It wasn't a date! He only ask me to hangout with him. (embarrassed tone)
Saten: Hangout with him? It is also like he said he wants to date you. My, my Uiharu is now having a boyfriend hahaha (teasing tone)
Uiharu: Saten!
Saten: Alright I'm sorry but I'm sure it was a date. You know what a guy ask to hangout just the two of you.
Uiharu: Fine. You win now Saten. (declares defeat) Will you help me to pick up what should I wear this weekend?
Saten: Ok. Sure. So what time this weekend?
Uiharu: I'll text him later after this call. Then I'll send you the details ok.
Saten: Ok then. Have a good night.
Uiharu: Bye Saten.