Wendy's Childhood Friend

Narrator's POV

After their afternoon class Wendy and Mikoto goes to the arcade in order to relax for a while since Kuroko and Chelia are having their Judgement work.

Mikoto: Ah! It's been a while since only the two of us hangout together.
Wendy: Yeah. But it's unfair for the others that we were having fun.
Mikoto: It's been so tough being Judgement.
Wendy: I wonder if ...................

Wendy did not finnish what she's saying cause she saw a girl with familiar look to her. The girl has dark purple hair with two curly twin pigtails, she has purple eyes and she wares black lolita dress.

Wendy: Wait! Isn't that Kobato Kage.
Mikoto: Yeah I think it's her.

Mikoto and Wendy came close to Kobato which she's playing shooting arcade machine.

Wendy: Hey Kobato.
Kobato: (Looks at Mikoto and Wendy) Wendy! (Hugs Wendy so tight and Wendy hugs her back)
Wendy: So, what brings you here in Academy City?
Mikoto: We thought that you'll be staying in London for good.
Kobato: Well you see I'm an esper too. So I said it to my parents that I want to study at Tokiwadai Middle School to be with Wendy. (blushes) Oh I mean to be with you two.
Wendy: Well then, I'm glad that you choose to stay here with us.
Kobato: It's too boring in London cause I don't have friends like you two.
Mikoto: So, are you enrolled in our school for this semester?
Kobato: Yes I did it yesterday and guess what, I also live in your dorm near 7th district. My room number is Room 210.
Wendy: Right! Cause my room is Room 209. And Big sister's room is Room 208.
Kobato: That's great then so after class we will always hangout together just like when we were in 1st grade in elementary school. (Maybe I could ask Wendy for a date) (smiles)
Wendy: Yeah.
Mikoto: Hey guys, we should head back now to the dorm before someone will punish us. It's already curfew right now.
Wendy and Kobato: Right!

The girls head to their dorms, Wendy is happy cause her childhood friend Kobato will be her classmate. Same as Kobato, she has a crush on Wendy just like Chelia is.

Kobato's POV

Finally after 3 years away from her, Wendy and I will be together. Since the day my family moved to London, I feel so sad cause I'll never gonna see her again. But then when we met earlier in arcade I feel so happy again. I want to ask her for a date and to tell what I really feel about her. I met Wendy at the park here in 7th district, the time when we were in 1st grade in elementary school. That time I was weak, every kids in the park always bullying me. Then one day Wendy came to rescue me from those little punks.

Wendy: Hey! Leave her alone! You punks! (angry tone)
Bully 1: Why should we listen to a small girl like you?
Wendy: Just let her be! (angry tone)
Bully 2: Hey boys why don't we try to pick this  little girl infront of us just like this weakling. (laugh)
Wendy: Oh yeah! Why don't you fight me. Don't underestimate me! I maybe small but as you can see I'm stronger than you coward punks.
Bully 3: So you call yourself strong? Let's attack this little girl boys.

The boys tried to punch Wendy. Then Wendy uses her wind fists and she punch those bullies and send them to another dimension one by one. Then after that, she came close to help me up.

Wendy: Are you alright? (worried look)
Kobato: Yes. Thank you for saving me from those bullies. You are pretty brave and strong.
Wendy: (smiles) I'm Wendy, Wendy Marvell Misaka.
Kobato: My name is Kobato, Kobato Kage. Nice to meet you.
Wendy: Nice to meet you too.
Kobato: Can we be friends?
Wendy: (giggles) That's exactly I gonna ask you. Alright! We're friends now starting today.
Kobato: (Hugs Wendy) Thank you. Finally I have a friend. (She said it happily)

Wendy and I played together till before my parents came to pick me up. Everyday after school, Wendy and I play to the park. Since the day I saw her fight those bullies I admire her, I always said to myself that I can be strong as her and I can save her life in danger just like she did for me. Wendy told me that her ability is only a Level 1 Wind Manipulator that time and my ability is Level 0 but my family hides my identity as a mage. I'm a Shadow Demon Slayer mage. After my first semester as a 4th grader, my parents decided that we need to leave Academy City and move to London for good.

Kobato's Mom: Come on sweetie, don't be sad.
Kobato: I don't want to go with you in London. (crying)
Kobato's Mom: Is it because of your friend Wendy?
Kobato: (sobbs) Yes mom. She's the only friend that I have. And I don't wanna leave her alone.
Kobato's Mom: You'll know the reason soon. For now, you should meet her at the park and tell her we will be leaving Academy City.
Kobato: Alright mom. (sniffles) See you later.
Kobato's Mom: Have fun sweetie. I'm sorry.

I went to park that time then I saw Wendy playing with her big sister Mikoto on the seesaw.

Wendy: Hey Kobato. (waving)
Mikoto: Come and join us.
Kobato: (looks so sad) (hugs Wendy)
Wendy: Are you ok? You look so sad.
Kobato: Wendy, I wanted to tell you something.
Wendy: Ok.
Kobato: (Starts to tear up) Wendy. (crying) We will be moving to London tomorrow morning. (sobbing)
Wendy: What? (looks so sad)
Kobato: I will be staying in London for good as my parents told me last night. (sobbing) I don't wanna leave you. You're my only friend that I have, and I admire you. When you're with me, I feel so strong but now I'll be weak. (sobbing)
Wendy: (hugs Kobato) (tears falls down on her cheeks) Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just promise me that you will be brave and strong just as I am and we we're both Level 3, so we just need to increase our ability through personal reality. And please don't cry, I don't wanna see you crying.
Kobato: (nodds) (tries to smile) Oh Wendy! (hugs her so tight)

After we played, my mom came to pick me up and then as we move, I open my window and I say, Goodbye Wendy! I'll miss you! Then that's the last time we were together. I hope she had no boyfriend yet cause I want her to be my girlfriend. This is my plan in getting back here in Academy City, to be here beside her, fighting bad guys and I wanna prove to her that I am brave and stronger as the way she is.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-