Inferno District

Narrator's POV

Previously on A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in Academy City. At the time when the girls are having fun to the rides at the amusement park, there's a huge explosion came from the big water slide ride. At first they only fight those fire birds attack but then there's a Goddess of Fire appear infront of them. Chelia thought that she can defeat the goddess cause she's a Sky God Slayer mage. Wendy and the rest of her friends volunteered to help her to defeat the Goddess of Fire. Wendy transformed herself into her Dragon Force, Mikoto transformed herself into volts of lightning. Wendy and Chelia used their combine attack hitting Hestia. But then she dodge their attack. Hestia casts her huge fire canon ball hitting them but Mikoto blocks her attack. Then Hestia became bored so she created 10,000 fire golems, 10,000 fire dragons and 10,000 fire birds to destroy all of them and turn into ashes. Will they be able to defeat Hestia, the Goddess of Fire? The battle begins.

Present Time

Mikoto and Kuroko fight those fire creatures that Hestia created.

Mikoto: (growls) I hate that damn goddess! This is a complete destruction of the whole Academy City! (speaks angrily)
Kuroko: Chelia is right, she's a demon from the hell!

As the two of them fighting those fire creatures. Kongou, Wannai and Awatsuki join the two of them.

Kongou: If it isn't Misaka and Shirai?
Mikoto: Kongou! (surprised tone)
Kuroko: Wannai and Awatsuki? (surprised look)
Wannai and Awatsuki: We're here to help.
Kongou: By the time we were having fun at the roller coaster ride. We heard an explosion in this area. Then we search for some clues. And then we saw that you were dealing with the Goddess of Fire.
Mikoto: I'm glad that you guys came here to help us save the Academy City. (Smiles to the three of them)
Kuroko: Let's fight this creatures!

Meantime with Wendy, Chelia and Carla facing Hestia.

Hestia: So, you're still wanna fight me?
Chelia: Yes! We are still here to stop you! (serious tone)
Hestia: Very well then. (Creating a huge fire tornado)

Hestia releases her huge fire tornado attacking the three of them. Wendy and Chelia uses their Sky Dragon Roar and Sky God Bellow to stop the fire tornado moving. But then the fire tornado is getting bigger. So, the three of them have no choice but to avoid the huge fire tornado. Then the fire tornado moves and destroying the whole amusement park. The amusement park became a burning bush. Mikoto's team see the huge fire tornado.

Mikoto: What the crap!
Kongou: That's a huge fire tornado! (Scared expression look on her face)
Wannai and Awatsuki: We're gonna die! (scared)
Kuroko: No! We're not gonna die! We just need to work harder and think a better strategy.

After Kuroko speaks, she unlocks her Move Point ability. Like she can teleport things even though she's not touching it.

Kuroko: Since when did I grab this bottled water? Wait a minute, my ability increases?
Mikoto: Alright! You're a Level 5 Teleporter now. So, can you manage to stop that huge fire tornado? I can't use my lightning abilities to stop that thing.
Kuroko: (thinking) (If that fire tornado came from Hestia then Wendy and Chelia can't prevent it because they are wind mages. Fire is consists of oxygen, heat and fuel and also a chain reaction. Which is, if Wendy and Chelia used their wind tornadoes earlier, this fire tornado became larger than usual.)
Mikoto: Kuroko, did you think of getting rid this fire tornado?
Kuroko: (light bulb) I got it!
Girls: Huh?
Kuroko: Wannai, I need your ability to manipulate the water from the big water slide ride. This may remove the heat.
Wannai: Got it!
Kuroko: Kongou.
Kongou: Me?
Kuroko: You and Awatsuki may use your combined wind and voyancy manipulation, in order to create some sort of sand storm to smother the fire.

Wannai uses her Hydrohand ability in creating a whirlpool. While Kongou and Awatsuki use their combined Aerohand and Float Dial in creating sand storm. The three of them release the whirlpool and sand storm hitting the huge fire tornado. Then the fire tornado is extinguished. The girls sigh in relief.

Mikoto: Whew! Nice work guys! Especially you Kuroko.
Kuroko: (blushing) Oh thank you Sissy.
Kongou, Wannai and Awatsuki: (smiles)
Mikoto: Don't let your guards down! We're still fighting these 30,000 fire creatures.
Girls: Right!

Back to Wendy, Chelia and Carla fighting Hestia.

Hestia: I guess they managed to extinguished my fire tornado. Perhaps we should start the real fight.

Hestia releases fires from her hands to hit her opponents. Wendy and Chelia manipulates the wind, creating a wind barrier to block her fire attacks. Wendy and Chelia use their enchantments to counter attack Hestia. But then Hestia is absorbing their wind attacks. Wendy uses her Sky Dragon Wing Attack and Chelia uses her Sky God Boreas. But then Hestia is still absorbing their wind attacks. Wendy and Chelia use their wind fists to hit Hestia but then their hands burnt.

Wendy: Aw! She's too hot, like I punched a burning coal.
Chelia: (Holds Wendy's hand) (Heals Wendy's hand) Feeling better now?
Wendy: (nodds) Thanks Chelia.

Hestia points her finger then she shots a fire hitting on Wendy but then Carla pushes Wendy away, then Carla is hit on her stomach. Carla fell on the ground.

Wendy: Carla! (starting to tear up)
Carla: I did this to protect you. As your great grand mother told me.
Wendy: No! (crying) Carla! Please don't die!
Chelia: (tearing up) Hold still Carla!

Wendy tries to heal Carla and then she recovers.

Carla: Thank you Wendy. Now I shall leave this fight for you two.
Wendy: (smiles) Yeah!
Hestia: What a touching moment. I love seeing you in pain.

Hestia points her finger and realeses a shot hitting on the two of them. Wendy tries to block the shot but it's too late. So, the fire shot hits directly on Wendy's chest.

Chelia and Carla: Wendy!
Wendy: (coughs) This feels like there's fire hitting inside my heart.

Chelia runs close to Wendy.

Chelia: (crying) Wendy (sobs) Why did you do that?
Wendy: I (coughs) just wanted to protect you. (speaks in a weak tone)
Chelia: (still crying) Wendy just hold still.
Wendy: O-Ok. I'll try. (speaks in weak tone)

Chelia uses her healing magic on Wendy's chest. Then eventually the fire inside on Wendy's chest is gone. Wendy lost her consciousness for a moment.

Chelia: Wendy! Please don't leave me! (crying)
Carla: Oh Geez! Wendy is only asleep. Now, get back to fight! We leave the rest to you.
Chelia: (smiles a little) Ok. This fight is for Wendy and the rest of Academy City! (speaks in a serious tone)
Hestia: You're my last target. Are you sure you're gonna defeat me?
Chelia: Yes. I'm a Sky Goddess.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-