Saving Wendy

Narrator's POV

Previously on A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in Academy City: Chelia asked Wendy to hangout with her, since it's their dayoff from school. Then the moment they spend together in arcade and park, the two of them met Romeo in coincidence. But then after Chelia drags Wendy away from Romeo, they saw a white cat then Wendy named the cat, Carla. The two girls walk together with the cat straight to their dorm when there are dark shadows attempt to assult them. The dark shadows give them a blast of their attacks then Wendy used her Sky Dragon Roar to blew them away but then, there's another attack coming from the dark shadows will be hitting Chelia then Wendy protects her and she became a shield and hit Wendy that lost her consciousness. The dark shadows took Wendy and the cat and dissappear. Chelia went home by herself and she goes to Kuroko and Mikoto's room to ask for help in saving Wendy. Kuroko called Uiharu to know where is the location of Wendy. Uiharu told Kuroko that Wendy and the dark shadows are proceeding outside Academy City. Will Mikoto's team will save Wendy in time? Let's find out. Now let's proceed to our story.

Mikoto, Kuroko and Chelia teleports away from their dorms to what Uiharu told the location of Wendy. The three of them appeared to their target location then they saw Wendy covered with dark shadows on her body lying on a certain capsule and she hasn't awake yet. Mikoto come close to her but there some sort of shadow magic hits her but then Mikoto dodges the shadow magic, then suddenly Wendy awakes.

Mikoto: Hey Wendy. What happen to you?
Wendy: Who the hell are you? (glares evilly)
Mikoto: We're here to rescue you.
Wendy: What the hell are you talking about? This is my territory.

Mikoto, Kuroko and Chelia both of them looks confused and they still figuring out what happened to her. Wendy glares to the three of them with an evil look. She also has dark red eyes like Zeref and her skin color looks pale like vampire skin. Wendy stands up from her position then she casts a dark spell magic but then Kuroko teleports the three of them away from Wendy. Chelia thinks of Wendy that she's possessed by a dark shadow soul.

Chelia: Hey! Wendy! Please fight the soul who controlls your body. Please listen to me!

Then Wendy is slightly turning back to herself. Wendy: Big sister Mikoto, Chelia, Kuroko-senpai.

But then a mage wearing black cloak, wears blue suit, black pants and shoes. His hair is white as an ice.

?????: Hello Chelia, it's been a while, my daughter.
Chelia: Dad?! (surprised look)
Mikoto and Kuroko: Your Dad?! (surprised)
Chelia: So, what brings you here? (angry look)
Lyon: I'm here to get you two, like Master Zeref told me, we need Sky Slayers mage in our dark guild. So please come with me and be a good girl to your father. (evil grins)
Mikoto: No! You cannot touch her and my sister! What do you want from them?! (sparking)
Lyon: Heh? Do you think I can tell you about our objective? We need Chelia and Wendy's sky magic in order to revive our comrades. (evil grins)
Mikoto: And do you think that I'll let you have my sister and her friend? (sparks) I know you will use them in order to harm all of us here in Academy City! No matter what happens I can not allow you to touch these girls! (still sparking)

Then Mikoto attacks Lyon using her electric shocks. Lyon use his Ice Make magic to cover himself.

Lyon: Very well then. Wendy get Chelia for me will yah.

Lyon ordered Wendy while she's still controlled by dark shadow soul.

Wendy: Understood Sir.

Wendy goes after Chelia then Kuroko tries to stop her, she uses her darts to pin Wendy on the wall but then she misses her. Wendy tries to use her Sky Dragon Roar then Chelia manage to protect Kuroko and she used Sky God Bellow. The two tornado winds clashes together and they landed on the ground. While Kuroko flew away and lands on the ground. Wendy runs and tries to attack them then Chelia speaks to her.

Chelia: Come on Wendy fight it, please I need you.

Then Wendy tries to come back to her own sense.

Wendy: What? Why are we fighting?

Wendy asks with confusion but then she's struggling to fight it but then she attacks again.

Wendy: Sky Dragon Wing Attack! ( expelling a whirlwind of air from her arms to attack her surroundings).
Chelia: Sky God Boreas! (Generates two spiraling black currents, which gathers together in correspondence to one of her open hands. Then extends such hand towards the target, sending the currents, which now have multiplied and taken the shape of a massive whirlwind, at them.) Then Wendy blown away to the ground.

Chelia: Wendy please stop doing this. I don't wanna hurt you.

Wendy stands then she uses Residual Thought Enchantment allows her to enchant herself residual thoughts and memories while she was fighting on the dark soul possession inside of her as well as having her appearance change. Then Wendy shouts like in pain, fighting herself then she lost her consciousness. Chelia came closed to Wendy and carry her in a bridestyle position. Then Kuroko teleported them away to keep them safe.

Meanwhile with Mikoto fights with Lyon.

Mikoto creates lightning spears hitting Lyon. But then he used his Ice Make magic by creating shield on him protecting himself.

Lyon: Alright, it's my turn, Dynamic Ice Make (by creating swords throws to his target).

Mikoto dodges his attack, then Mikoto tossed a coin performing railgun's signiture move then a billion volts of lightning blasted Lyon with the extend of her power then Lyon hits so badly like having some serious wounds. Lyon retreats.

Lyon: I'll come back to you Railgun and Sky Slayers. (disappears)

Kuroko appears besides Mikoto.

Kuroko: Are you ok Sissy? (worried look)
Mikoto: Yeah, he just drained my energy level. Where are Wendy and Chelia?
Kuroko: I just teleported them to our dorms now, Chelia uses her healing magic to heal Wendy, so don't worry. (tries to cheer her up)
Mikoto: Ok let's go home. (smiles in relief)

The two of them teleports to their dorm, luckily their head resident did not notice they weren't there last night, it is morning when they finally saved Wendy.

Timeskip

The girls did not go to school. Kuroko calls their teachers to inform them that they need to take care of Mikoto's sister. It's already noon when Wendy woke up.

Wendy: (Yawning)
Chelia: Wendy! (worried look)
Mikoto: You're awake now, are you ok? (worried look even Kuroko)
Wendy: (confused) What happened?
Kuroko: Just forget what happen, you should take a rest for a while. (smiles with relief)
Chelia: (hugs Wendy so tight) I'm so sorry really. (tears flowing on her cheeks)
Wendy: It's ok, you don't need to apologize. (smiles at Chelia) Thank you guys. (smiles at the three of them) Anyway, where's Carla?
Mikoto: Who's Carla? (confused)
Chelia: Wendy, she's here too.
Carla: (meows) (climbs to Wendy)
Wendy: Hey big sister, this is my cat Carla. She's cute isn't she?
Mikoto: (sparkling eyes) Aww she's cute. (grabs the cat then pets the cat)
Kuroko: Sissy, I never knew you like cats. (teasing tone) (smiles) (She's just like her sister) (giggles)

Chelia never leaves Wendy alone from that day just to make sure that no one will assults or kidnap her beloved Wendy.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is the end of this chapter. The battle of these girls are just getting started.

TO BE CONTINUED -_-