~42~ Cinders

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ok guys, I'm doing it again! This time, the whole book is solely in Liam's POV. I am going to combine both the chapters from Embers, along with Extinguished into this one book. There will also be freestanding chapters in it as well.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Since we all know how the story ends, I'm just going to keep writing. This book could get pretty long :)

So, if you're not ready for this ride to be over, hop on over to my new book Cinders!!!

I appreciate the votes and comments. I'm a new writer, and getting those are so encouraging. Thanks for your support!

Xoxo,

Lucy
**********************************************

Hi again! Now that Cinders is finished, as well as additional books in this series, I just wanted to clarify something! I've had several people ask me if Cinders is going to give any new material, or if they should skip it... technically, you do NOT have to read it. However, the material I ended up doing was crazy, and although I did follow the Embers and Extinguished story line, I developed the characters even more. You will get to know Alex unbelievably well. You will see Liam and Taylor form their connection. You will see Ellie and Taylor's love story unfold even more. You will get the "missing two years" we didn't see. You will also learn about more characters, so you won't be confused when you read Inferno.

So, that was a long-winded way to say NO, you do NOT have to read it. However, you will be extremely confused if you don't. Cinders will give you a deeper foundation before you head on over to Inferno. I added so many twists and surprises in Cinders, you will be confused if you jump straight over! ❤️😘