Chapter 14

A T H E N A

"Oh, I don't have you here with me, but at least I have the memory. I tried to make it through the night but I can't control my mind"

° ° °

"Stop sulking," Chris sighs for the hundredth once we have arrived on campus. I roll my eyes.

"I am not sulking," I grunt, and continue my way to my dorm. "Yes, you are. Don't deny it. We all know how you miss your prince charming," Lucy teases.

I glare in her direction. "I'm out," I say, and start walking to my dorm. I hear them laugh behind me, and talk about shit I don't care about right now.

My keys jiggle in the air when I get them out to open my door. My eyes are almost falling closed, and I let out a yawn when I enter the little space I call my dorm.

My empty bed greets me, and with a smile I close the door behind me and fall on top of it, letting my eyes close.

I fall asleep in an instant.

° ° °

"Yes," I moan as my thumb encircles my clit. I arch my back and pump my fingers faster in my entrance, throwing my head back.

I imagine Vincenzo hovering above me, thrusting in and out of me. Gasps and pants leave my mouth, and my legs start shaking.

But before I can reach my climax, the wave of pleasure goes away.

"Fucking hell!" I curse loudly, and get up from bed, putting my clothes back on.

It's been two weeks since we're back, and I've been walking around like I'm a zombie that whole time.

It's been two fucking weeks, and I haven't been able to fucking satisfy myself. I hate to admit that I need him to give me that satisfaction.

"Even after all that time you need him, fucking bitch," I mutter to myself, and rake a hand through my hair. 

I breathe in deeply and get up, fixing myself a little and walking to the spot Chris and I are supposed to meet. I see him sitting at the park, texting on his phone.

"Hey loser," I greet him and take a seat next to him. "Hey beautiful," he greets me back, and presses a kiss on my forehead. I smile at his cuteness.

"I'm tired," I whine and lean my head against Chris' shoulder. "I haven't heard that one before," he mutters, and I slightly slap him on his chest.

I glance up, and see a handsome boy walking towards us with a cute little grin playing around his lips.

"Hey," he says shyly when he reaches us, and looks down to his feet. "Thomas?" Chris asks, and when I look up to him I see a blush coating his cheeks.

So, this is the famous Thomas Chris wouldn't shut up about.

Thomas smiles and looks up into Chris' eyes. "Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't been calling you back, but I lost the piece of paper you gave me with your number on it and I couldn't reach you so..."

Chris shuts him up by slightly pressing his lips against Thomas'.

I smile. Goals.

They pull away from each other. "I'm so glad you found me," Chris giggles. I smile at their cuteness.

Chris introduces me to him, and I learn Thomas is a really sweet, shy but sarcastic boy.

"Since it's Friday, I thought of going to the club, would you like to join us, Athena?" Thomas asks.