Chapter 30

A T H E N A

"Oh, when your lips undress me, hooked on your tongue. Oh, love, your kiss is deadly, don't stop"

° ° °

2 months later.

"College is fucking over!" I exclaim as soon as I enter our apartment. I take off my shoes and put my hair up in a bun as I walk further into the room, to see Vincenzo sitting behind his desk.

Ever since I got pregnant, Vincenzo insisted that he should work from home.

Home.

A week after we came back to New York from Vancouver, I moved in with him which I know is pretty quickly.

When I told my mom that Vincenzo bought an apartment in New York and that I was going to move in with him, she didn't seem to judge me. She only told me to be careful and if I wasn't comfortable with certain things, that I shouldn't do them.

My dad has learned to tolerate to idea of me being engaged to Vincenzo and being pregnant of his child. But it's not like he's happy every time he sees him.

Vincenzo's family is ecstatic about the new member of the family, so we don't have to worry about them.

Vincenzo stands up and walks towards me. "Finally!" he exclaims and wraps his arms around me, only to lift me up in the air.

I giggle and plant a kiss on his lips. "Indeed," I murmur against his lips. "What do you think of lasagna for dinner?" he asks. I nod enthusiastically.

His lasagna is the best.

"Yes please," I smile.

I have been carrying his child for two months, and nothing feels better. According to the gynecologist, everything is perfectly fine with the baby and it's healthy.

"I hope that the baby's hungry," he smirks, "I'm going to make his favorite food."

I roll my eyes. "Stop naming it a him! You don't know that for sure," I laugh. He shrugs and sends me a sheepish smile. "I just got this feeling, you know."

I watch as my handsome fiancé walks over to the kitchen to start preparing everything that's needed for his amazing and famous lasagna.

But instead of taking everything out, he hoists me up on the counter and stands between my legs.

He tugs at my hair, causing it to fall in waves over my shoulders. His lips land on my neck, suckling and biting his way down to my collarbone.

His fingers start unbuttoning the buttons of my dress, having me exposed for him. He leans back, his eyes inspecting my body but they get stuck on my chest.

"The fuck?" he asks as his hands trace over my bra that has gotten two sizes smaller. "Yeah, I still need to shop for new ones," I shrug. I let out a sigh of relief as he unclips my bra.

"You should've told me," he murmurs, but I don't pay attention as his hand cups one of my sensitive breasts.

"Please," I gasp, and let out the loudest moan of relief as I feel his hot mouth wrap around my nipple.

With every suck, he sends waves of pleasure down to my throbbing clit. His hand starts playing with my other breast, tugging on my nipple and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

My hand buries itself in his silky hair, fisting it and pushing his face closer to my chest.

A cry leaves my lips as I feel his fingers pushing against my panties, rubbing over my fabric-covered clit which sends me straight to heaven.