October 1

Hey. I've wanted to write earlier but I was really busy with all the school work. I had notes and assignments to complete all week. Jason has been in these moods lately. All week he kept on ignoring me. Whenever I approached him, he would say that he was busy and then walk away. He wouldn't listen to classes or take notes. Sometimes I even caught him staring at me as if he was trying to figure something out. I thought I'd give him time to get over whatever this was but then that wasn't happening at all.  So today I decided to confront him to know what all this was about.

"Why are you so moody" ?,  I asked him.

"I'm not moody".

"Oh really?  Who do you think you are kidding?  You have been down for the entire week. You have been ignoring me" I said.

" Give me a break, Jas", he replied.

"Ok fine", I said.

But as I was walking away he caught me by the wrist and hugged me tightly.

"I'm just getting worked up by things girl",  he said burying his face in my neck.

" Mmmmh".

We have never been very high on intimacy but whenever we have a moment I feel like melting into him.

We slowly broke away and he quickly kissed me.

"I have to go now. I'll text you okay",  he said.

He kissed me again and looked into my eyes

"Everything's gonna be all right. I promise", he said.

Later I got a text from him.

Jason: Hey, did you reach home?

You:  Yeah

Jason: I'm sorry for making you worry.

You: I feel bad when you ignore me.

Jason: Yeah I know.

You: I don't wanna be pushy, but are you ready to talk?

You: You know that you can tell me anything right?

Jason: I know. I trust you.

Jason: It is just that I don't feel needed anymore.

You: By whom?

Jason: By you.

You: What? U think that I don't need you?

Jason: I just need some assurance sometimes.

Jason: The classroom is so depressing for me. My parents keep fighting at home. You are my happy place.

Jason: And whenever I see you, you are happy with all your friends. You would be having fun and that seems to be your happy place.

Jason: I didn't want to ruin your happy place with my unhappiness.

You: You have got it wrong.

You: I'm sorry that I made you feel that way. I'm sorry that I didn't pay more attention.

Jason: I know. I'm sorry too.

You: I need you more than you know.

Jason: Me too.

You: Things are bad at home?

Jason: Better today. I can't stand it when my parents fight.

You: I'm always here ok? Whenever you need me.

Jason: I know. You keep me going girl.

Jason: I have to go now. Take care.

You: Jason..

Jason: Yeah?

You: You are my happy place. I know that my timing sucks and I don't know how  to tell you this ...

Jason: What's up? Just tell me.

You: I love you.

Jason: I love you too. I've got to go now. But this conversation is not over yet.😉

You: No way. This conversation is done. Bye😝

Jason: We'll see.... Bye .

My skin tingled as I smiled at his text. Maybe Mia is right, I am lucky to have him. I don't know if this is forever,all I know is that this is nice and I like this. I'm going to sleep before this nice feeling runs out of me. Bye.