Jason

We were in the library. Our seats were next to each other according to the alphabetical order. The librarian was in a particularly bad mood. Jason and I were talking when the librarian scolded us.

"Jason and Jasmine, you either keep your mouth shut or leave the library"

"Sorry",we both mumbled.

After a couple minutes Jason started to talk again.

"Shhhhhh, We'll be in real trouble if we talk again", I shushed him.

He made a face at me. He passed me something . It was a chalk piece.

We can't talk but we can write, he wrote.

Okay, I wrote back.

I wanted to tell you something

Okay , tell me.

I like you a lot, he wrote

Okay sure. Thankyou, I was smiling as I wrote back.

I knew that he was messing around like we always did. Later that day I was hanging around with some friends when Jason caught my wrist and turned me around.

"I like you",he said

"Yeah I like you too. I'm a little busy now . Let's talk later" , I said not paying much attention.

"Okay", he walked away.

When I got home I got a text message.

Jason: Hey

You: Hi

Jason: Can u help me with my homework

You: Yeah sure.

Jason: Okay so meet you at the café in 10.

You: Give me 20 min. I gotta freshen up.

Jason: Ok.

When I entered the café, he was already there. I sat next to him and put all my work on the table.

"Hey, so shall we start with the work"?, I asked.

"Okay", he said.

But as I was about start he slowly pushed my chair to face him.

"I actually wanted to talk to you",he said.

"Okay, but we can talk after finishing the work", I said.

"No we can't. I have to talk to you right now. That's why I called you" .

"Oh?"

"I like you Jasmine. I really really like you. And I want a chance with you",he was looking intently into my eyes.

"What!", I was shocked.

"Yeah"

"I think I misheard you. I'm sure that you meant that you like me as a friend- , I began when I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

His lips were firm and soft on mine. He kissed me like he meant business. It felt so good that it took me a few seconds to understand what was going on. I pushed him away and regretted it the second his lips left mine.

"What are you doing"? I asked him, my eyes wide in surprise.

"This was never gonna get into your head if I hadn't kissed you. So yeah I like you", he said.

"Oh...", I was in a loss of words.

"So what do you say"?

"I don't know. I think I should leave now", I said as I got up.