Chapter 5

They both rushed off to her room, kissing and stripping off the rest of their clothes. The man's body was perfection. He was at least six-three and all muscle. Like he worked out every day.  Or maybe it was all the manual labor he did every day. And his abs looked like he may have never eaten a carb in his life. She was jealous because she always wanted a six-pack but had settled on a flat tummy with only a two-pack.  

The best muscle was that thick, long, juicy piece of meat between his leg. It was gorgeous. Not a blemish on it. She liked that.

Soon as they were in his room, she pushed him back on the bed and took him in her mouth.  She sucked on him like he was a lollipop she was trying to get to the center of. While she sucked him, she had one hand caressing his rippled stomach muscles.

"I hope you are having fun but you know I want some more of that good pussy."

She slurped on him for a while making sure he was nice and sloppy wet and then started to swallow him as far as he would go down her throat. He was so long and thick, but she gobbled him down and let his head stretch her throat. It was an intense feeling and she pitied the women who wouldn't allow their inhibitions to go and deep throat a dick.

Hook reached over and fingered her asshole while she continued humming on his dick.  They stayed there for a while before she finally released him out of her mouth. She stood and walked to her nightstand and pulled out a box of brand new condoms. She tossed them at him.

He opened the box, pulled one out, and ripped it open. She got on the bed on all fours, her favorite position. After he put the condom on he got behind her in bed and went to work, all night long.

Morning came and she felt foggy like she had a bunch of drinks but all she had was one glass of wine. Her body felt sore from head to toe.  What the hell had gotten into her last night.

"Oh yeah!" she said with a grin, stretching her body as the hard-bodied Hook lay beside her.

She could not believe she sexed down a stranger. She had never in her life and she was thirty-two years old. She had friends who had done such things, but never her. What was she going to tell her sister the prude? She was a hoe for a night with a hot tow truck guy?

Hook was indeed hot. Sexy even. Gorgeous looks, gorgeous body, and a beast in bed. She thought she could teach him a few tricks but he taught her more. She turned to examine the naked, muscled body that lay next to hers.  Perfection. She slid a finger down his chiseled arms and traced the tattoos there. A cross, some names, barb wire down his arm. Tattoos covered his chest as well. On his chiseled abs was a trail of fine hair that lead down to his now flaccid dick.  When it was engorged it rose straight above to his navel and was a delight to see.

She softly caressed it as he batted her hands away.

"Stop girl."

"Morning quickie," she whispered in his ear, grabbing a condom out of the half-empty box.

He groaned but rolled over on his back.

"Are you a sex addict?"

"Maybe." She put the condom on her lips then sliding it down on his now erect dick.

She held it as she got on top and slid down his shaft. She liked being in total control, and on top, she could control the strokes and how deep she wanted him. She wanted him deep and she wanted it hard and fast. She rode on top of him, thrusting her hips back and forth and he held on to her waist. Just as he was about to cum, she orgasmed first and lay down on his chest breathing hard.

"You get yours?"

"Yes."

"Good, now let me." He flipped her over and thrust in her very slowly. "You like this dick?"