Chapter 36

"Guess who is all cleared for the bow chicka bow wow?"

Hooked laughed. "Naw, you ain't calling it that."

"Sooo, we have to celebrate and I can only think of one thing. Me, you, in the bed! Or wherever else you like."

"Mmmm, I want you so bad," he said, rubbing himself just thinking about her. It had been too long. "When is this going to happen?"

"I'm free now."

"But it's late babe, I don't want you to drive all the way over here now."

"Why don't we just make it a date for Friday night and I stay the weekend."

"You know I have the girls this weekend."

She groaned.

"Baby, you waited this long. You can wait a bit longer," he said. "You can still come over, hang with me and the girls. We can do some things if you're quiet."

She laughed. "You know neither one of us is quiet but sure."

This was the absolute longest they had gone without sex, even with the break-up. Masturbating at night wasn't cutting it. He needed a warm body underneath him.

He even cleaned his apartment from top to bottom for Angel. He hated making his bed, but he made his bed, did laundry and put everything in its place, vacuumed, wiped everything down, and sprayed the good air freshener. That tiny apartment still had nothing on how Angel was used to living in her parent's house. He knew he did not have to impress her, but suddenly he felt inadequate.

Why would she want to be with him when she could find someone that could give her the lifestyle she was used to?

He left his shop early so he could pick Angel up from her parents and then go get the girls.

"You know what, we can get busy tonight," he said with a grin at her. "My mom wants to spend time with the kids so I may drop them off tonight so they can spend the night. Then we can-"

"Getting rid of your kids so you can have sex. You're not going to win father of the year."

"Then can I win boyfriend of the year?"

"Depends. Let's see how you do tonight," she said, kissing him.

They first went to pick up Symone who lived in Spanish Lake in north county. Her mother, Kendra, liked for him to come to the door and get her. Kendra barely gave him attitude and did not nag him too much about child support. He paid her what he could. She seemed to be doing fine, married, two other kids, and worked a good job. Honestly, he was never into Kendra like that. Not his type. She was bi-racial, light-skinned, long blondish-brown hair, gray eyes, short and thick. His wildin' days she was a one night stand and she ended up pregnant. He was not trying to claim the baby at first but Kendra swore she was not sleeping around.

He remembered getting ordered to take a blood test while he was in jail. Knowing he had a second daughter helped him to figure out he needed to get his life together.

"So Symone told me you have her hanging around some chick all the time?" Kendra said at the door.

"I have a girlfriend."

"But what that got to do with my daughter? You always got some girls around her, I don't like that. And shouldn't you be showing her how to be respectful to women and not have them in and out her life?"

He was going to keep his cool and not get into it with Kendra. She didn't know about his relationship. Sure, there were lots of other girls before, but Angel he was serious about.