Chapter 13

She may not have much in common with Hook, but one thing they had in common was head. Getting and giving head. As much as she loved when he ate her pussy like it was the last supper, she enjoyed sucking his dick like it was a good juicy slurpee. He felt the same way, he loved keeping his face down there and what man alive didn't like getting their dick sucked.

Needless to say, sixty-nine was their favorite position.

They were on her bed, he was on the bottom, she was on top. He was holding her ass as his tongue dug deep into the depths of her soul. Man's tongue was like an anaconda and it felt bigger than a dick inside her. Nope, not his dick though. His was exquisite.

Women wanted to brag about their man's dick is the best, the biggest, the hardest, all that but whatever. Hook's dick was like a monument built for all other dicks to worship. He just had a pretty ass dick. She could stare at it for hours.

She wasn't stupid. Why. The. Fuck! would she stare at it when it could be in her mouth?

She liked to lick all around that thick, juicy head, slurp up all the pre-cum and make circles with her tongue around the ridge of the head. Then she slurped as much of that gorgeousness in her mouth and down her throat. Nine inches was a lot but she was good at getting it down. She wasn't a punk with it either. It's the good girls that know all the nasty tricks, remember that.

"Babe," Hook said, slapping her ass. "My tongue numb as fuck."

Okay, maybe he was a lightweight because she could have gone all night sucking pretty boy dick. She wasn't stopping till she got a nut.

Once she felt his hot, salty load drip down her throat, she slid him out her mouth.

"You good? You need something to wash that down with?" Hook asked, reaching for the wine bottle on the nightstand.

"Nope," she said, pushing him back on the bed. She climbed on top of him, rubbing all over those sexy tattoos all over his chest. She still did not know what half of them meant, but she didn't care.

"I'm just a machine, huh? Do I have you dickmatized?"

"I don't know what that means, but if it means I like your dick, hells yeah!"

He put an arm behind his head and grinned at her. "I gotta say, rich lil county brownie like you, didn't think you had it in you."

"He-ey!"

He was nice and hard again, so she rubbed his length before she slid down it. They both let out a moan. She bounced up and down on him hoping to bust multiple orgasms. She was dripping wet, the sounds they were making, between her moans and his grunts.

"Shit! God damn! Mother fuck!" Hook yelled out. "Ride the fuck outta this dick girl!"

She felt an orgasm rake through her body and she arched her back and sped up her moves. A big one was coming. Her whole body was trembling. She screamed out as she exploded, but then--

A crash and the door bursts open.

"Bitch don't stop because of me!"

She jumped off Hook and turned to see her ex-husband, okay, he was still her husband, Matthew standing in her bedroom with a gun pointed at her.

Hook grabbed her and pushed her behind him. All she could do was tremble and hold him close to her. Was this negro crazy? He had a gun! In her house!

"Didn't I say not to stop? Go ahead and finish fucking this thug so I can see how he makes you scream," Matthew said, never moving the gun.

She shook her head, fighting back tears. Was this really happening?

"Man, what the fuck are you doing? Get the fuck outta here and leave Angel alone," Hook said.

"Punk, if I'm talking to you, I will let you know. That's my wife you put your dick in, so after I kill her, you next."

"Hook, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she whimpered to Hook, crying all over his shoulder.

"Babe, this ain't you. My man's psycho."

"I'm calling the police!" she yelled out.

"Call the police bitch! This is my house! You are my wife! Call they ass and see who they arrest."

She was going to die tonight. Naked. In the bed with a naked man. Her husband would get away with the double murder. He was a criminal lawyer, this is what he did. He got people off from murder. He knew everyone in St. Louis County. He knew every politician and crook in the area. They would definitely take his side on this.

"Man, calm down, put the gun away, and let's talk this shit out. If you and Angel need to work some shit out, I'll bounce," Hook said.

"No, don't leave me," she whispered to him.

"I'm just saying, you still love your wife man, I respect that, I'll just step away, let you two work that out," Hook said.

Matthew snickered at her, moved closer to her, took the gun, and put it to her head. "You think she'll fuck me like she just fucked you?"

What in the world? Although Matthew was blessed down there, he spread his dick around so much it never left her with much. And forget about him eating her pussy right. He always treated it like licking a damn spoon whereas Hook was slurping up the whole banana split. Wait. Why was she thinking about that shit when she was about to die?

"Wait...this stupid mother fucker--"

Hook jumped out of the bed grabbing Matthew and snatching the gun from him in one fell swoop. He did something with the gun and then pointed it at Matthew.

"Gotta take the mother fuckin safety off the gun, bitch! Now what?

A/N: I know some people cringe at the mature sex scenes but whatever, skip through it if you like. I try and make it spicy but different with the internal dialogue while in the midst.

What up with Matthew? Why do I love writing crazy characters? They can say anything on their minds!

XOXO
Kimberly