37th Verse

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" I asked Jules who was busy with her laptop while sitting on the bed in her sleepwear. Even without make up on, she still looked gorgeous. With or without, she kept stealing my breathe.

I wanted to file a case against her for trespassing. It was illegal for her to stay in my mind twenty four hours a day. She occupied my thoughts.

"Ayoko. Sa labas ka matulog. 'Wag dito." She answered, not taking her eyes off the screen.

She was still mad at me because the twins unintentionally learned swear words.

It was Ivor's fault too but she wasn't blaming him!

"I'm sorry, hindi na mauulit, promise." I muttered softly, sitting beside her carefully on the bed. My feet were on the ground.

She glanced at me sideways, glaring, obviously not accepting my apology.

"Baby..." I called. Hope it works.

"Hindi mo ako madadala sa ganiyan. Ano na lang matututunan sa 'yo ng mga bata? Puro pagmumura?" She hissed. Para akong bata na pinapagalitan.

"I won't curse in front of them again. I know it was wrong. Do you forgive me?"

"No."

"What can I do for you to accept my apology?"

"Sa labas ka matulog." She rolled her eyes, shaking her head. Binalik niya ang atensiyon sa laptop at hindi na ako pinansin.

Nagseselos na ako sa laptop na 'yan, ah?!

"Well, I think I know something that will make you forgive me." I grinned, thinking about the tickets I bought earlier.

She glanced back at me curiously, still not speaking.

I licked my lips and leaned in. "We're going to Tokyo with the kids tomorrow. I already booked a three-day trip."

She gasped, eyes widening.

I was only a second away from grinning but stopped when I saw her lift her laptop in the air, acting like she was going to throw it at me.

I immediately stood up to dodge her attack.

"Are you crazy?! May pasok ako bukas! Maraming projects sa office, hindi ako pwedeng hindi pumasok!"

I held my hands in front of me in defense. Just in case. "You're already excused. I talked to your boss." I grinned fully. I'd say it was perks of being a rockstar, but no. It was because their company was the partner company of our business, and the owners were a close friend of my father.

"You talked to my boss? Are you really crazy, Archer? Nakakahiya! Ano na lang sasabihin ng iba, may special treatment?"

"Don't worry about that. I told him you'll be attending business."

"Business? Talagang nagsinungaling ka pa?"

I laughed. "White lies, baby. White lies."

Her eyes were raging and I knew if I come near her I'd get burned. "We have a big project coming this week! I need to prepare for that, Archer! He's a big deal and I haven't even met him yet. They might schedule an urgent meeting again."

I smirked at her knowingly. "He's a big deal all right. Don't worry about that. I'm sure your client will understand."

She shook her head in frustration and let herself fall on the bed.

"Everything's set already. You should pack your things. I'm done packing Chase and Calli's luggages."

Napahawak siya sa sentido niya at pumikit ng mariin sa inis. "I hate you."