03

Now

"Dinner was great Christian, thank you" I said smiling and reached out to touch his hand.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" He replied as he tipped the waiter that attended to our table.

"Are you ready to leave now?" He asked

I nodded

We both stood up and stepped out of the restaurant.

It was true, I enjoyed every bit of it just like every of our outings. The food was nice and the environment was appealing but those couldn't even be compared to his company. He had been wonderful the entire time.

As we walked over to my car, he stopped all of a sudden and turned to look me straight in the eye. I furrowed my eyebrows

"What's wrong? Did you forget something?"

"Have I told you how stunning you look?"

Yes I forgot he could be so dramatic.

I laughed "Yes you have,and thank you again" He always made me look beautiful and feel good about myself. He never missed the chance to throw compliments at me.

We continued walking towards my car, taking our time. I felt him stroking the back of my hand and it felt so relaxing.

"Oh I can't help it besides you're wearing one of my favorite dresses of yours tonight" He gave me one of heart warming smiles.

I returned the smile "You look so good yourself"

"I try baby, I try"

We got to the car, at my side of the door. I was about to open the car door when Christian spunned me around and made me lean against the car.

Before I could understand why he had stopped me this time, his lips came crashing down on mine without as much as a warning. He cupped my face with both his hands like he was afraid to let go of me.

The kiss was soft and slow for a moment before he pressed himself further against me, deepening the kiss and increasing the pace. I held unto his jacket and tried to keep up with him then he pulled away.

He smirked "Let's get you inside the car, it's cold out here" His voice came out raspy and I shook my head at his teasing.

He was fond of that, surprising me with his kisses and I never got tired of them, infact I enjoyed every bit of his affection towards me but the issue was what his touches and kisses led to.

I stepped into the car as he held the door open for me, shut it after I sat down and made his way to the driver's seat. After he settled in, he pulled out of the parking spot we had occupied earlier.

Few minutes later, I noticed he changed the direction towards home.

"Aren't we going home?" I turned to look at him.

He took his eyes off the road for a moment to look at me before he returned his attention back to the road.

"No we aren't" I kept my gaze on him, expecting him to explain further where we're going if not home.

"Well the night's still young sweetheart, there's just one more place I need to take you to tonight before we head home if that's okay with you?" he explained as he reached for my hand, brought it to his lips and placed a soft kiss on it.

I loved the sound of that, aside getting to spend more time with him, we staying out late tonight meant we would probably end up getting tired and we would only end up....

"But it's okay if you're feeling tired, I'm just gonna turn and..."

"No I am not tired at all. We can go" I clarified realizing I hadn't place an answer to his question yet. Then I thought about him "but you have to be at work early tomorrow"