05

This chapter contain details some readers may find really distressing.

**********************

Then

"Do you miss me sweetheart because I have?" My eyes met his and I jumped, I sat up quickly and held the cover to my chest even though I knew It was pointless. "Ssshh quiet down dear" he brought his finger to his lips and smiled evilly at me.

"This is the longest have been without seeing you, was wondering if you won't be coming here again. But luck shined on me today as I was informed earlier this morning that you and your sister will coming over. So shall we?" he sat close to me.

"Please, I beg you sir...I can't..." my voice cracked, as I pleaded with him holding up my two hands.

All of a sudden, his smile dropped and switched to anger. He stared back at me with eyes as cold as ice "Okay that's fine but you know better than to tell me that" I traced his eyes to my sister.

Fear enveloped me "No! I am sorry..."

"Good girl" he said as his disgusting thumb touched my lips and his other hand got hidden under my top doing despicable things to me harshly. I winced at his touch.

Then he stopped and whispered "Now come on, we do not have all night" he held out his hand. I reluctantly took it and he led me to the room solely for him just like every other night this happened and locked the door behind us.

"You know what to do Dora" Tears piled up in my eyes. All I could do was just stand there again.

"Let me then. Seeing you like this, one would think you don't enjoy this as much as I do but you're only pretending. Every girl no matter their age likes to be touched my dear" That was not true. I didn't like it at all. I hurt everywhere every time he was done and it hurt so much I couldn't do anything to help myself out of this. This was so wrong.

He stripped me off my clothes.

"Look at you. Such a beautiful girl"

He took a napkin laying on his bedside table and gagged my mouth like he used to.

"You know this is necessary right?" He told me "I can't have you screaming and risk waking up my family." He whispered.

All I could do was curse him over and over.

"I have something entirely planned for tonight Dora. A whole new level"

He reached in his drawer for something and I was used as a tool to satisfy his sexual desires again. I felt nothing but pain. Tears blurred my vision as my scalp burned due to the way he pulled my hair. He hit, bit me in areas he knew would be kept hidden with my clothes and then he did it again. My dismay and pain was a form of enjoyment to him. I ached everywhere.

After he was done with me, he released the napkin from my mouth, snapped at me to get dressed quickly and silently took me back to the room I shared with my sister.

"You did good Dora" he smiled. I felt so useless, so broken. I sat down on the bed and crawled myself up but I saw him lingering around. He would have left by now.

First night of every visit he would force himself on him, made me do things I didn't want to and leave me for the rest of the visit which I later realised was a plan of his for me to heal before I went back home.

I looked up to find him looking at my sister the way he looks at me. I felt as if a heavy load was placed on my chest.

No no, It's not enough for him to torture me and now my sister?