Leaving Alderaan

Chapter 21:

Ahsoka POV:

"Ahsoka you are going!"

Right now I'm arguing with my mother about the trip. I've been thinking for the last few days of not going. Barriss is back and I can't leave my mother and Ruby alone. They need me.

"Ahsoka I can protect Ruby and myself." I rub my forehead and sigh. My mother rest her hands on my shoulders. There's no point in arguing with her so I agree. "Fine," I look over at Ruby and see her with her fidgeting with her fingers, "But please take care. Be safe."

She nods and lets out a breath. "Now go pack." I nod and go upstairs to pack. I would have yesterday but I was to tired to. I open my closet and pull out a suitcase and some duffel bags. I fold some nice clothes and put them in my bags. Once I'm done I look over at my nightstand and see a picture of Aayla, Padme and I. We looked so happy in that picture. I look over next to it and see the time. I still got a few minutes until they come and pick me up.

As if on cue I can hear a knock coming from downstairs. I look at the mirror and smile at my outfit. Simple but gorgeous. I go downstairs and open the door. Anakin looks up at me and smiles. I look over his shoulder and see Padme, Rex and Obi Wan together in a speeder. I look back at Anakin and find him already looking at me. Before I can say anything my mother comes to the door and makes Anakin come in.

"Mom! We don't have time for this." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Of course. Of course." She goes over to Anakin and hugs him. He doesn't seem surprised as if this happens a lot. Once they break apart my mother speaks. "Well Anakin would you mind helping Ahsoka with her bags?" He smiles "I would love to."

I lead him to my room and he follows. Even though I'm pretty sure he knows where my room is. When I close the door I feel arms wrap around my waist and bring me closer to them.

"Anakin." I say trying hard not to make my voice sound nervous. The way he makes me feel is indescribable. But amazing. "Yes?" I feel his lips on my neck and feel his breathing. I turn myself around facing him. He keeps his arms around my waist sturdy. "I missed you." He says and I know I'm blushing. Gosh Ahsoka get it together. "I missed you too." He smiles and leans down and kisses me.

The kiss is amazing. I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me in closer as if I weren't already close enough to him. My hands begin to move through his hair and he starts rubbing my lekkus. Making me moan in satisfaction and I feel him smile against my lips. He starts walking backwards and I follow, not breaking the kiss. Once he stops walking it takes me a moment to realise why. My bed has blocked him from walking any further. I break apart first and open my eyes. He does the same.

We stare into each other eyes and I rest my forehead on his. "Ahsoka I-" Before he can finish the door swings open.

"Y'all done?" I remove myself from Anakin grip and turn to look at my bedroom door. I see Rex smirking while leaning against the doorway. "Wha-" I try to come up with something to say but nothing comes to my mind. Rex laughs and stands up pushing himself off the doorway. "Padme thought y'all were taking to long so I came. Your mother also thought y'all were taking to long to just get some bags so I came and checked up on y'all." Right. Forgot about my bags. I go reach for my suitcase but Anakin grabs my wrist. "I can get that for you."

I hear Rex chuckle and I roll my eyes. I go to get my other bags but I see Anakin turn to look at Rex. He clears his throat and gives Rex a look. I look between the two confused about whats going on. After a few more seconds he walks my way and grabs my other bags. "Thank you but I'm perfectly capable of holding my own bags."

Not that I didn't like him holding my own bags for me, I did, in fact. But if I am capable to do something then I should do it. Not let others help when I can already help myself.