Shili

Chapter 32:

Ahsoka POV:

Shili.

Shili.

The stupid planet. My home planet. I hate it--correction--I hate the people that live there. I've never had good fortunate there. So I know something is going to go wrong.

Something.

The ships lands and I take a deep breathe.

"Who are the enemies?" Bo-Katan asks while grabbing her helmet.

"Their names are Barriss Offee and Cree Rem." She stops putting her helmet on when I said Cree.

"Cree Rem?"

I nod.

"Well, damn, just my luck."

"You know him?" I ask.

"Cree is working with someone. That someone is my enemy. He took something from me. I've been searching for them but nothing. If we can get your mom first and get her out safe I could get my thing back."

"What thing?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Something that belongs to me."

"If you want us to help you get it back shouldn't we know what were looking for."

"I'll tell y'all when I see it...or him."

"Think about it." she says when I don't say anything.

She walks out the ship to who knows where.

"Are y'all sure y'all want in?" I ask them.

They all nod.

"We're in this together 'Soka." Padme says. "We're family." Aayla adds.

"Alright. I hope you brought something to fight with. It might get a little violent out there."

Rex chuckles. "I've got my pistols." He waves them in the air and I smile. "And armor." he adds. He walks to the bathroom to change.

"We've all changed already." Padme says. She has on a white long sleeve shirt, white pants, and a pair of boots on. She's holding a blaster and her ELG-3A is hooked on her belt.

Aayla has on a brown top and brown leggings. She has a brown headwear on. She's holding a blaster.

Obi Wan simply has on white cloaks. He paired them with some brownish boots.

Anakin has the complete opposite. His cloaks are black. So are his boots.

"Bo-Katan left this for you," Anakin hands me some clothes. I take it and examine it.

It's mandalorian armor. There's a head piece to it.

"What are you two going to fight with?" I ask Anakin and Obi Wan. They don't have any weapons.

"With this," Obi Wan walks to the other side of the ship and opens a cabinet. He grabs a blaster and one pistol.

"Okay...what about you?" I ask Anakin.

He shrugs, "A blaster."

"What about you?" he asks me.

I sigh and go to grab the box. I open it and take out my lightsabers.

"These." I ignite the lightsabers.

"These are-"

"Lightsabers." Anakin says, cutting me off.

"You know what lightsabers are?" I ask him.

He nods, "Barriss." he says. "Expect hers were red."