"Who's Kalen?"

Chapter 26:

Anakin POV:

I wake up with my arms around her. She looks so peaceful sleeping. Gorgeous. After everything she told me yesterday she deserves it more than anyone. She always has a smile on her face. I have lost someone close to me but she lost a lot.

"Why must you be so beautiful?" I tell her even if she can't hear me.

As much as I would love to be here all day with her in bed, I can't. I have to apologize to Lux.

I kiss her forehead and she stirs in her sleep.

I get up as quietly as I can and get a shirt to put on. Once I'm ready I take one last glance of her. She's perfect.

I walk out and head to his door. I knock when I'm standing in front of it. After a few seconds I hear movement behind the door so I wait patiently.

The door opens and he looks half awake, half asleep. His eyes widen when he sees me and then slightly frowns at me.

"Good morning," I tell him. Honestly I have no idea what to say. I just knew I was going to apologize to him.

"Good morning?" he asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh uh..yeah. Sure. Of course." I raise an eyebrow and he shakes his head. "Yeah." He opens the door wider for me to come in. I take a seat in the chair near the desk.

Might as well get straight to the point. The faster the better.

"I just wanted to apologize. About yesterday morning. I shouldn't have punched you," I look at his jaw and see its bruised. Ouch. "I overreacted and you didn't deserve it. So I'm sorry."

I wait for his response or a face expression. But nothing. It's getting awkward and I don't like it.

Finally he speaks, "Let me guess Ahsoka made you apologize?" My eyes widen and he chuckles. "I got my answer then."

Damn.

Well all I said to him was all Ahsoka told me.

"But I do accept your apology," I smile and he shakes his head.

I clear my throat and stand up, "Well, thank you, I guess? I'll be leaving now." Before I can walk out he calls out to me once again.

"Wait," I turn around to face him once again.

"Take care of her. She deserves it. I mean it. She's lost so much. She really cares about you, I can tell. Don't break her heart or else I wouldn't think twice of kicking your ass."

He looks serious so I just slowly nod. He doesn't intimidate me but I understand.

"I promise," I tell him and he nods. I walk out the room and walk back to my own.

I walk back in the room and find Ahsoka still sleeping.

She has a adorable smile on her face.

She's so young and yet she's been through very tough times. She's selfless and caring. Gorgeous. Strong.

I look over at my desk and see some of my old pictures I took way back. I was in photography at the time and drawing. But now? Not really. It was just a fling.

I walk over to the desk and see the sketch I did of her and pick it up. It's gorgeous only because it's her. Or else it would be crap. I don't intend on showing her the picture because why? My drawing skills went a bit down since I haven't practiced in a while.