"Hangovers Suck."

Chapter 29:

Ahsoka POV:

I wake up with arms tightly holding me. I turn myself around and see Anakin sleeping. He has a small smile on his lips. I kiss his cheek before getting out of his grasp. He stirs in his sleep so I make my steps quiet. I walk over to the curtains and pull them to see the sky. It's night. Or maybe early morning. I look down and see Kalen necklace. I wear it now. Mine is still in the bag.

I know my way through the house now so I head to the kitchen. My throat is dry so I need water.

I walk in and don't bother to turn the lights on. Once I get my water, I lean on the counter.

I'm about to pour some more water when I feel a arm snake around my waist and the other covering my eyes.

The familiar touch burns my skin.

Anakin.

I turn myself around, the hand covering my eyes falling to his side. So he wraps both arms around my waist.

"Damn, I thought I was going to scare you," he says with a pout and frowns.

I chuckle, "Not happening."

"Oh, but it will."

"Is it still night or early morning?" I ask.

"Early morning." he says.

He comes closer to me with a small smile on his face. I look down at his lips...

"Ahsoka."

"Yes." It's hard to breathe.

"Kiss me."

Instead of waiting for my answer his lips meets mine. I run my fingers through his hair. He teases me by bitting down on my lower lip and I moan. I gasp when he lifts me up and sits me down on the counter. He pulls away to fast for my liking. He starts leaving hot kisses on my neck before sucking on it.

"Anakin.." I breathe out.

His hands go underneath the shirt I'm wearing--his shirt--and start rubbing on my bare skin. His hands go further up and then their on the side of my breasts.

"Tell me when you want me to stop and I will." he says against my neck.

I nod. Not able to say anything.

He starts sucking harder and I moan.

He kisses the spot before capturing my lips again. My mouth opens and his tongue slips inside. He brings me closer to him. I tug on the bottom of his shirt and he instantly slips it off in a second before kissing me again.

I press my hands on his chest and he kisses me harder.

"Gosh, I'm just trying to get something to help me get rid of this pounding headache in peace, but I find you two making out."

My eyes open and I remove my hands from Anakin.

I look over his shoulder and see Rex leaning at the entrance of the kitchen. He has his arms crossed over his chest.

Anakin curses before putting his shirt back on, and turning around.

I take that as my chance and I jump off the counter.

"To many drinks?" I say with a smirk.

He throws his head back and groans. "Hangovers suck."

I laugh and Anakin starts walking to a cabinet and opens it. He takes something out before throwing it to Rex and he catches it with one hand.