Problems

Chapter 23:

Ahsoka POV:

I feel the sun shining on me and I yawn, to lazy to close the curtains. I've gotten used to the feeling of waking up in a huge soft bed. It's been four days since we first arrived to Naboo. We've done so much already. From exploring around town, walking hikes to just relaxing and watching a movie. Over time I've learned more things about Anakin. Every day I feel closer and closer to telling him the truth.

I get out of bed and the floor makes contact with my bare feet. I quickly make my bed and change into some more comfortable running clothes. I'm not a fan of running but I like the idea of keeping fit, so running it is.

It's not exactly early when I check the time. 8:05. But what I've learned is that breakfast is served at 9:30 so we just stay in our rooms until we all come out to eat.

I slip my shoes on and walk out my room. Ever since we came I have been looking around this huge place. There are many empty rooms and some that are filled with unused items. I have the urge to ask Padme if I could organize it but I feel rude to ask that.

Kalen was the complete opposite. He would care less about organizing his room or belongings.

I open the backdoor and start running on my new path. I found it the second day here, it's not far but its a decent amount of time to run.

The morning air feels good while I run. Everything is green with flowers. Green. Kalen.

Kalen color was green. Also red. His lekku stripes was a dark green and white. His skin tone was a little darker shade then my own. His markings were light red. I knew where he got that from. He loved green. His room was green and he loved nature.

After a few more minutes I head back. Once I can see the backdoor in the distance I start walking. The door opens and a new figure walks outside. Lux. I walk to the porch and he smiles.

"Went for a run again?" He ask, I nod. "Had to clear my mind."

He raises an eyebrow, "Wanna talk about it?"

No. Well I would like to have someone to talk to about it. But not him. Someone who doesn't know anything about.

"Ahsoka?" He waves his hand in front of me.

I blink forgetting what we were talking about, "What?"

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No. I don't think so."

By the expression on his face he doesn't believe me. So I put on a smile. "I'm fine, Lux. I promise." I smile before walking past him and entering the house again, not waiting for his response.

I walk back in my room and take a quck shower and once more change my outfit. Padme has again something planned for us. I have a really good guess were going to a beach or something. I check the time and see its 9:10.

I still have some clothes in my bags so I guess I'll unpack.

A knock on the door interrupts my unpacking. So far I've only unpacked my shirts. I found a book and got a bit carried away.

I get up and go to open the door. Anakin stands behind the door.

"Good morning." He says. His hair look a bit messy but he still looks adorable as always. I reach up and move my fingers through his hair fixing it a bit. "Good morning." I say back when I pull away. He smiles and then pulls me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle my face in his neck. He rubs my lekkus up and down and we stay in this position for a while.