Gone

Chapter 30:

Ahsoka POV:

"Anakin, I'm cold! Give me the blanket!" I tell him while pulling the blanket to me.

He groans and turns to face me.

It's the last day. The sun is barely coming up. I've slept with Anakin most of the time we were here. I enjoy sleeping with him. But he takes the whole blanket.

He reaches out and strokes my cheek.

"Shh, my love, it's to early." I can't help but smile. I turn around and he pulls me closer to him. I am tired but we need to get up. I packed everything yesterday. I can't wait to see Ruby and my mom. It's been two weeks and I miss them both.

"What are we?" I ask.

Might as well.

He stays quiet and I feel nervous. What if he doesn't feel the way I thought he did.

I thought a lot about my feelings for him and in conclusion: I love him. Very much. He's perfect. I can't imagine what my life was before him. He brought out a part of me that I thought I had lost. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.

"You're mine and I'm yours." That brings a smile to my face but it's not enough. It's not what I'm looking for.

I sit up and lean on the headboard. He does the same.

"But what are we?"

He doesn't answer.

"Friends?" I ask even though we are nowhere near a friendship level.

His eyebrows pinch together and he immediately shakes his head.

"No. Hell no."

"What do you want us to be?" he asks. "I know what I want us to be."

My eyes widen.

"What?" I ask immediately. He smirks.

"I'll tell you when you tell me what you want us to be."

I know what I want us to be but I'm scared. What if his response is different than mine.

"I..I want us to be.."

Say it Ahsoka!

"I want us to be official!"

Silence. Complete silence.

I messed this up. Big time. 

I feel to exposed. I want to hide under the blankets. Gosh, why did I bring this up? Stu-

His lips are on mine breaking my thoughts. He pulls me to his lap and I smile against his lips. The kiss if gentle and soft, but, nonetheless, special. I love him.

He pulls away a smile on his lips.

I rest my head on his chest.

"Ahsoka Tano?"

"Hmm?"

"Be my girlfriend."

I look at him. He has a smirk on his face. He didn't even ask.

"What if I say no?" I ask playfully.

He rolls his eyes, "To bad because I didn't ask."

I smile and nod.

"You need to pack." I tell him. He groans and shakes his head.

I get off his lap and walk to the bathroom.