A Deal

Chapter 33:

Ahsoka POV:

The clapping rings in my head.

"Congrats." the voice sends chills down my spine.

I grab my shoto lightsaber and ignite it. I position myself in a way that blocks the others.

"Oh we won't need those." Cree says with a chuckle.

I ignore him and my grip on my lightsabers tighten.

"Show yourself!" I order him.

He does.

He comes out of the shadows, a smirk on his face. Two guards follow behind him.

"My, dear, its been a while." He walks closer and closer to us, slowly but demanding.

"Hasn't it?" he asks when he stops.

"Not long enough," I answer him.

He looks at each of us. All of them have their blasters ready to shoot.

He stops at Bo-Katan. He mumble something to himself before looking back at me.

He shakes his head. "Love, I told you we wouldn't be needing those."

I hear Anakin curse from behind me.

"I'll give you two choices, Cree. One, we handle this the easy way by you bringing me my mother back to me and live, or two, you might not be breathing in the next few hours."

He has the nerve to laugh.

"You're not the one making the choices here, love, I am."

He walks to us and when he's right in front of me he tilts his head.

He reaches his hand up about to touch my face but Anakin punches him right in the jaw.

"Anakin!" I yell at him but he ignores me.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Anakin yells at Cree, who is on the floor smirking.

Cree chuckles before looking at me and Anakin.

"I like him," he says. "but you replaced me, love."

Anakin is about to throw another punch at him but Obi Wan and Rex grab him back.

"Not now.." Obi Wan says to him.

"Where is my mother?" I ask him. My tone is cold. I'm tired of playing his game.

"Here." I turn my head at her voice.

I see mom and her.

When I'm about to yell at her, I feel a shock of electricity and I scream in pain. I deactivate my lightsabers and they shock me one more time. I fall to the ground and my world turns black.

●●●

I awake in a cold room.

I'm being held in a force restricted hold.

Funny how they think I still use the force.

Of course, my lightsabers are no where to be seen. Kalens lightsaber. I lost it.

My vision blurries but I won't cry. Crying will give them satisfaction. I will get it back.

I look around the room and I'm alone.

Anakin.

I can't loose him him too.

I look around the room for anything to help me get out.