A Sisters Help

Chapter 24:

Anakin POV:

I lay in bed and run my hand through my hair. Today was one of the worst days I've experienced.

First that boy decided to test me with Ahsoka. How dare he grab her from me. To make matters worse she practically sided with him. Saying I didn't have to "punch him." He deserved it! He grabbed my girl and I did what I had to do. But she said I needed to apologize to him.

Second we went to the beach today and she ignored me the whole day. But she was talking with him! I tried to talk to her but she would just shake her head or walk away. Barely saying any words to me. I can't stand it. She makes me happy. I love being with her. I want her. I need her.

A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. I groan and get up. It could be Ahsoka!

I quickly open the door and see Padme standing there with a smile on her face. Oh.

"What?" I ask when moments of silence pass.

"Not happy to see me. Ouch that hurts," She says sarcastically while entering my room.

I close the door and turn around to face her. "What are you doing here Padme?"

"To talk." She simply says and I raise an eyebrow. "Sit." She orders motioning me to sit on my bed while she pulls herself up to sit on the table. I do what she says and we sit there in silence.

"Talk." She says out of no where

"About what?" I ask confused.

"How about.." She pretends to think and then speaks up again, "You and Ahsoka."

My eyes widen, "How-"

"Anakin you two weren't talking the whole day. I don't know what happened when we left for breakfast but something was off. It was awkward for the rest of us. So talk. What did you do?"

"Me? What did I do? Please I didn't do anything wrong. She thinks that I did but I don't."

"Ahsoka?" She ask and I nod.

"What did you do?"

"That boy," I say while move to lie down on my bed.

"Lux?" She ask and I nod again. Gosh I hate hearing that name. I can't even say it.

"What happened?" She ask.

I sigh before talking, "When you four left for breakfast, Ahsoka and I stayed behind. We um," I look over at her and see her smirking. "Yeah you know but then we got interrupted by him and he said he wanted to talk to her. I said no and he asked why. At that point I was starting to get aggregated. So I called him out for why is he still staying here," I look at her so catch her expression but it's neutral so I continue.

"Ahsoka called me out but I ignored her. He said what was I going to do about it. Bullshit. We kept going back and forth until Ahsoka started tugging on my arm and said we should. In my mind I agreed and so I leaned down to kiss her forehead. But he pulled her away from me, pulling her to himself. He pulled my girl. My girl! I was pissed at the point and I told him to let her go but he wouldn't so I puched him right in the jaw."

"After that he let her go and I took her back. But she turned and left walking away from me. I followed her and called her name out but she kept ignoring me. Eventually I catched up to her and pulled her to me. I asked her what I did wrong and she looked furious. She said I 'overreacted' and I didn't have to punch him. She was standing up for him! For him! In my point of view I did what was needed to be done. But instead I apologized and she simply said okay. But said she wasn't the one I should be apologizing to. And she walked away from me once again. She ignored me all day but was talking to him!"

"Bullshit." I mumble to myself.

Padme quiet for a moment taking in every thing I just told her.

"Is she though?"

"What?" I ask confused.

"Ahsoka. You said she was your girl. Is she though?" She ask again.

What? Of course she is my girl! She's everything I want!

But somehow I can't answer her question.

"I..yes. Wait what?" I stutter sounding stupid.

"Point proven. Obviously you two have something going on between you two. And y'all need to talk about it. But Anakin violence is not a way to control a situation with Ahsoka. She's had to much of that already." She says calmly.

"What do you mean, 'she's had to much of that already.' ?" I ask.

She sighs, "Ahsoka doesn't have a very pleasant past. I'm not going much into detail because it's not my place to. But Ahsoka lost someone very close and important to her. Violence is not her way. So I understand why she got mad at you. But she's also mad at Lux. She's not showing it to him for only one reason."

I never really thought about Ahsoka past. Her mother mentioned it once before but told me the same thing. Ever since then I forgot about it. But now that Padme has told me this, I can't help but feel the need to know. Who did she loose? But I will never force her to tell me until she is ready to.

"What should I do?" I ask clueless.

She pulls herself off the table before answering. "Now that's something you need to figure out."

She walks towards the door and opens it but right before she steps out I call out to her.

"Wait," she turns around and raises an eyebrow.

I walk over to her and hug her. She smile and hugs me back.

"Thank you," I whisper to her and she nods.

We pull away and she smiles and walks out the door, closing it.

I walk back to my bed and lay down. I think about talking to Ahsoka right now. It's not very late but she might be sleeping. But I need to to talk her. I shouldn't. She's tired I'll let her sleep. This can wait until morning. No. Now!

I make up my mind and head to her room.

---

☆ Chapter 24! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I know it's short so I'll try to make next chapter longer. 💋

Who's POV do y'all want me to write in the next chapter. I was thinking of writing from Ahsoka but I want to know what y'all think. Anyways much love as always. 💕

10.07.20 🌝

~ cristina ☁ ☆