Prologue

At a small village in Hell, hammer sounds were heard in a blacksmith's shop. There was a flame spirit/demon named Ignis he was crafting a sword to a warrior. He looked like this.

Ignis was a busy being who worked in his workshop day in and day out, 24/7 with little breaks

Ignis was a busy being who worked in his workshop day in and day out, 24/7 with little breaks. He inherited his father's job as he taught Ignis how to become a blacksmith and take over his job. He even gave his son his trusty hammer as a way to remember him as his father stepped into retirement. Ignis was done with the sword and gaved it to the warrior.

Warrior: Wow, thanks Ignis!

Ignis gave the warrior a thumbs up. He had everything, intelligence, strenght and bulk but the only down side is that he couldn't speak, he couldn't talk to anyone and that's why he only used a fire proof notepad and pencil to write what he thinks or wanted to say. The warrior paid Ignis for the sword and exited the workshop.

???: Hey Iggy! How's it going?

Then he turned and saw his friend Lighterium in the door.

Lighterium was Ignis' childhood friend, the two grew up spending time together until Lighterium had to leave the village for a black magic academy in Hell, while Ignis focused on becoming a blacksmith

Ignis motioned for him to come inside. Lighterium then floated and then sat at a table.

Lighterium: So how's the business going?

Ignis grabbed his notepad and wrote to him as he sat on a chair.

"It's going well, how are you?"

Lighterium: I am fine myself, and poor Iggy still can't talk? I wish you could one day my friend.

Ignis then began writing to Lighterium again.

"I do hope so, also don't call me that"

Lighterium chuckled at his remark to the nickname. Ignis didn't like the nickname "Iggy", he prefered to be called by his actual name.

Lighterium: Alright sorry about that.

Ignis gave him a thumbs up, then suddenly a horse's scream was heard and the two went outside to see the demon lord Barbatos and a couple of soldiers of his.