Chapter 7: Sympathy

After being unconscious due to the alcohol effect endured after the party with Jacky, Max and Surge. Ignis then woke up and he was inside a room with a pink color to it. It had multiple posters and fanarts of various bralwers, there was a table with a blue and red couch chair.

Ignis was weirded out, he then saw his notepad, pen and hammer at the table, he wondered who would bring him here in the first place. He then smelled something delicious and it was coming from the kitchen.

He exited the bed room and went to find the smell, he walked down the stairs very quietly and sneakily peeked in the kitchen and saw Colette dressed in a black maid outfit and had a cute green apron with Spike's face on it. Ignis was weirded out by the sight he was seeing and was rubbing his faceless look.

The smell of the food was something familiar to him, it was coal, the meal he usually digests since he's a fire spirit and is only in a suit of armor.

Colette: I know your awake Ignis.

Ignis was shocked that she sensed him.

Colette: I can smell that fire of yours a mile away.

She turned around and smiled at him with her teeth as she placed her arms behind her back.

Colette: If you wanna know what happened I'll tell you, but first I made you some breakfast.

Ignis gave her a thumbs up, he then snapped his fingers and his notepad and pen appeared after a small fire combusted on his hands, he began writing to her.

"That's nice of you, Colette"

She blushed.

Colette: It's no problem, I didn't want to let you sleep in that hard ground during the night.

She then made her own breakfast and then the two sat at a table and ate what she made. Ignis then wrote to Colette.

"How do you know that I eat coal?"

Colette: Well, I sometimes spy on you during the mornings behind one of the windows that connects your kitchen. So I think I kinda got the message for what you digest.

Ignis was weirded out by this but he wasn't afraid like the rest of the brawlers on Brawl town.

Colette: Enjoying it, Iggy?

Upon mentioning that name he stopped and began writing a note to her.

"Colette, I actually hate that nickname"

Colette: How so?

He began writing to her.

"I used to have a friend back in my home and he called me by that nickname and it kinda bugged me, I prefer to be called by my real name"

Colette: That's.... Cute!

She had heart shaped pupils in her eyes as she smiled at Ignis as he wasn't creeped out.

Colette: I know you like me...

Ignis looked at her as he had a somewhat of a blushing but can't be seen. He began writing to her.

"You are cute but a bit psycho"

Colette: Awwwww, thank you Ignis.

He nodded as he continued to finish his breakfast.

"Minutes later"

Ignis was then prepared to leave but then Colette stopped him.

Colette: Where are you going?

He gave her a note.

"I need to go home and freshen up a bit, the others might be worried"

Colette: Don't worry about the others I am sure they will be fine.