Chapter 1: A new place

Upon landing on the desert ground, Ignis knew that he was in Earth or "The Mortal Realm" as other demons call it. He began thinking of Lighterium, his childhood friend that helped him escape from enslavery from Barbatos, he was thankful for what he did, but he is worried for his life. Ignis had no other choice but to look for a place to live or for shelter in case a rainstorm occurs since he's all fire and if a single drop of water touch's his skin, it will disappear and take time to regenerate.

"Hours later"

He was walking on the desert for 2 hours, it was hot but he can take the heat since he's an embodiment of flames. Ignis then sat down to rest up, he looked at the sky with his expressionless face, he eyed the light blue sky with a few clouds surrounding it, he then imagined that one of the clouds was his father's face, Ignis actually loved his father and for everything he has done for him so far and to where he is now... But now his home is destroyed, he's an outlaw and a wanted man from Hell and his friend was also on the run. He knew that he had nothing to lose anymore and it was time to start a new life.

???: Hey! Are you lost?

Ignis got up and turned around to see a man with red hair, fair skin, black eyes. He weared a dark blue sleveless jacket with a white blue shirt, he had black pants with a belt that had two revolvers planted there, he also happened to have a sheriff's badge on the right side of his chest.

???: Woah, what the heck are you?

Ignis stood up and saw that he had revolvers so he held his hammer in self defense.

???: Woah woah, I am not going to hurt you, I just saw your from a far distance and to ask if your okay.

Ignis then approached Colt and also wrote to him on his notepad, he gave him a note.

"What do you want from me, mortal?"

???: Mortal? Ah, you must be some sort of a super natural being, where do you come from.

Ignis wrote him another letter.

"I come from Hell"

???: Hell? So your some sort of a demon?

Ignis nodded his head and began writing again.

"I am more of a fire spirit but a demon works too"

Colt: Well, the name's Colt by the way, what's your name?

Ignis began writing again.

"My name is Ignis, nice to meet you Colt."

Colt: It's nice to meet you too, Ignis. That's a cool name by the way.

Ignis was writing again.

"Thanks, it's Latin for fire"

Colt: Cool, anyways want me to take you to my town so you can have a place to be in.

Ignis was walking and was writing. He threw the paper in a paper plane form.

"It would be delightful, let's go"

Colt: Hey, wait for me!

He ran after Ignis and the two left for the town that Colt spoke of.

"Timeskip"

The two made it to a small town that had like a wild west theme to it. It was called "Brawl town" and it had a sign of 39 citizens. Ignis was intrigued by it and began writing to Colt and he trapped his shoulder with his hand covered by a metal glove.

"This town has like 39 citizens here, it's so small"

Colt: Well yeah, but somehow every two months we get a new person living here.