Chapter 15: Coming Home

Ignis was in his basement as he was crafting a sword that was fitting to defeat Barbatos when they clash at the colloseum.

Piper: How long has he been in there?
Colt: 3 hours or so.

Jacky crossed her arms.

Jacky: Whatever he is making it better be worth it to beat that demonic cluster*drill*.

Ignis wipped out fiery sweat off his forehead as he then steamed the weapon and then raised in the air as it looked like this.

Ignis: I finally accomplished it, I made the sword that will slay the demon that is hated by everyone in Hell.

Then he heard a knock on the door.

Colt: Ignis, are you done there?

Ignis went up stairs and opened the door.

Darryl: Woah, what in the name of the krusty krab sticks is that?
Ignis: This my friend is the demon slayer, it can kill any demon as it was crafted by the finest crystals and diamonds that were harvested in Hell.
Bea: So your gonna use it to defeat Barbatos?
Ignis: Not just defeat him, I will erase him from the existence of Hell.
Colette: What did he actually do for you to want him dead?

Ignis took a deep breath.

Ignis: A 40 year dictatorship and burned and killed off half of the population.

This shocked everyone.

Ignis: Let's head to the portal, everyone is on my shoulders.
Jacky: You can do it, you can kick that *drill* of his.

Ignis warmly smiled and held her hand.

Ignis: Come on, let's end this.

They got outside and saw the portal still opened, they entered inside and saw a volcanic background where a huge colloseum made from bones was present in front of them.

Piper: My how barbaric these demons are.
Colette: It will be done, let's just get this over with.

They entered the colloseum and saw 2 entrances, one for the battlefield and the other one to the seat rows.

Ignis: Go to the seats and stay safe.
Colt: Stay safe man.
Jacky: Don't let him crush you, you can do it.
Ignis: I know, I have to go now.

He let go of her hand and left for the battlefield as the others went go to the seats and watch Ignis as he was present outside.

Barbatos then came out as he was in his terrace while next to him was a caged Lighterium.

The battlefield was medium sized while it was surrounded by lava.

Barbatos: Nice to see you back where you belong Ignis! Everyone missed you!

The crowd of demons and spirits booed the demon lord because of his 40 year rule.

Ignis: Step down you fiend, face me!
Barbatos: Sorry to say this... But you won't be facing me tonight...