Chapter 11: Siege Finisher

Ignis was walking around with Jacky as they had a chat for the game modes.

Jacky: So far, which game modes in Brawl town you like the most?

Ignis began writing to Jacky and then showed her what he wrote.

"So far, I enjoy Gem Grab for the intensity of the matches"

Jacky: Nice choice, I actually like Siege.

Ignis then wrote to Jacky.

"You mean that mode where you collect bolts to summon a robot to destroy some sort of turret?"

Jacky: Yeah, you mean you haven't tried Siege?

Ignis nodded.

Jacky: Well why don't you try it? I'll cheer ya on you know.

She winked at Ignis as he stared at her before writing something to her.

"That's sweet of you"

Jacky: Thanks. I wanna see how you *drill* the red team, whoever it is.

Ignis then gave her a thumbs up.

"Minutes later"

Ignis was registered and it was his first Siege match. He was paired with Bull, whom he fought at Duo Showdown once and finally Nani. A small robot with a red Ball behind her head, she was programmed by Pam to look after Jessie while she's busy. The team they were fighting against  consisted of Sprout, Mr P and Tara.

Jacky: The team that they are fighting are great on the Siege competitve scene but I bet Ignis can handle this, he's a quick thinker.

Ignis stood beside Bull.

Bull: Ayo, I am charge of this match so you better listen what I say. Got it?

Ignis gave him a thumbs up with a chilled expression.

Nani: I am so happy, this is gonna be fun!

Her small flying robot named Peep looked around before looking back at Nani.

The match started and the teams were marching towards the center of the battlefield. Sprout made the first move and he threw his fertilized balls at Bull but he dodged the attacks. Tars began throwing her tarot cards at Nani but she countered back with her laser balls. Ignis collected 2 bolts but Mr P began launching his suit cases at him and one hit the wall and then fell on the other side and exploded which sent Ignis back away. The fiery spirit tried to tackle the penguin but he launched more suit cases at him. Bull took cared of Tara as she eliminated Nani but soon to return.

Sprout: Path cleared!

He launched a big seed and created a wall upon landing which blocked Bull.

Bull: Ignis, take care of the penguin.

Ignis swinged his hammer at and hit the penguin once but he fought back with his suit case. Mr P dodged another swing and he then used his super and launched in a bag which contained his porters, one small penguin porter appeared.

Jacky: In come the porters.

Ignis smashed the porter but another one would spawn. Mr P was laughing as he launched his suit cases at Ignis, but he did his flips and dodged all the attacks.

Bull: Nice moves...
Jacky: I didn't knew that hot stuff could do that, it was surprising.

Then Tara used her super and pulled both Bull and Ignis into the portal and they got damages by the explosion and got eliminated. Even though they got eliminated, they managed to collect up to 4 bolts and summoned a level 4 Siege bot and began walking towards the red ike turret as it was followed by Nani as she eliminated Sprout. Then Ignis and Bull respawned.