Chapter 14: Power Play Part 2

Ignis, Piper and Spike have been called back to continue they're game of power play along with they're opponents.

The mode they got to play was Gem Grab, this mode was a huge advantage for both teams but who would prevail?

The bell rang and both teams went to the center and began firing at each other. Ignis dashed to collect the firdt gem but Bea was shooting at him, she shot him once and tried a second time but he ducked and rolled to a bush to see Piper hiding in it as her damage was increased due to her star power "Ambush".

Piper: Well kiss my grits, you got the first gem.

Ignis nodded as he looked up only to see Colt's bullets almost hitting him straight in the face.

Piper: Here's the plan, you and Spike try to distract them while I take then off with my shots.

Ignis gave her a thumbs up as he got up from the bush to see Darryl confronting him.

Darryl: Your about to be sent flying all the way to the Seven Seas matey!

He rolled all the way to Ignis and tried to finish him off but Ignis fought back with his hammer and then tackled the barrel robot.

Spike was throwing his balls which eliminated Bea but got taken out by Colt who collected 2 gems.

Ignis took a deep breath and went to attack Colt but Darryl tripped him which prompted Colt to point his revolvers at his friend.

Colt: Sorry dude, it's just a game.

He finished Ignis off anf took his gem but Piper soon eliminated him with her umbrella rifle.

Ignis and Spike respawned and tried to help out Piper. Darryl already had 5 gems in his possession.

Ignis pointed at Spike to throw his balls at Darryl, the plant didn't waste a second and began throwing his balls at Darryl and Ignis charged at Darryl who rolled all the way to the bush Piper was and eliminated her.

Ignis managed to collect 2 more gems and ran away but Bea was after him.

Bea: Oh no you don't!

She shot her bee at him but he rolled on the ground until he crashed a wall and the Aussie stopped.

Bea: It's the end of the road isn't it?

Ignis gripped his hammer as he tried to strike him but she fired her bee at the hammer and it flew off his hands.

Ignis used his forcefield and got up as he towered in comparison to the little girl.

Bea: Your humongous!

Ignis was about to grab his hammer bur Darryl rolled in front of him and eliminated with his double barreled shotguns and took his gems.

Colt managed to collect 3 more gems and it was there was a 15 second count down. If they can survive with the gems it's game over but if they lose one then the game continues.

Piper: Come on! We have to stop them!

The two nodded as they ran after tve red team.

Colette got up from her seat as she grit her teeth.

Colette: Come on Ignis! Kick them to the curb and win this.
Jacky: You mean they're *drill*?

She turned around and Jacky sitting next to her.

Colette: How long were you there?
Jacky: Just finished work and I saw that this match was playing and say why not cheer Ignis.
Colette: Yeah, so far the red team are winning.
Jacky: They can go *drill* themselves!