Chapter 2: Duo Showdown and a place to live

The bell rang and the showdown match started, Colt and Ignis were spawned as they approached 2 power cube boxes and Colt shot a box 3 times whole Ignis hit the box and destroyed it with 3 swings from his hammer.

Colt: Woah, 3 swings and it opens, mind if you-

Ignis hit the box that Colt shot.

Colt: Thanks.

They collected power cubes.

Colt: Everytime you collect power cubes the stronger you become.

Ignis nodded and then suddenly a dagger was thrown at them but they dodged it, they turned around and saw human/crow hybrid dressed in a biker's outfit, he was then approached by purple like gremlin/creature with a magical lamb.

Crow: Hey! Who's the new guy?
Colt: His name is Ignis.

He began shooting Crow but he swiftly dodged the bullets with his speed.

Crow: He looks like a tin can set on fire! Shoot him down, Gene!

Gene fired with his lamb and Crow threw a dagger and hit Ignis in the shoulder and Ignis was offended and he tried to tackled and hit Crow but the hybrid was too fast, Gene was shooting Ignis but swinged his hammer and hit the purple gremlin and he stumbled as he laughed it off, Ignis was losing health due to Crow's poison.

Crow: Nice piece of work-

Colt shot him but Crow was still alive and dodged some extra bullets.

Crow: Hey, you clip me!

Ignis tried to sneak behind Crow and hit him with his hammer but Crow sensed it and ducked and threw another dagger at the fiery spirit.

Colt: We can't kill him, he's just too fast.

Crow then jumped in the air and threw more daggers at them but the two ran away and hid inside a bush. Ignis wrote on his notepad.

"I am about to turn that bird into a roasted turkey!!! >:( "

Colt: Wait, I suggest we ambush them.

Crow and Gene were walking around trying to spot Colt and Ignis.

Gene: Hahablablah!
Crow: I know, where could they have went?

They then passed the bush where the two were hiding.

Colt: Now!

Colt got up and shot down Gene, Ignis then tackled Crow and hit him with his hammer.

Crow: Alright, you got us.

They finished the duo and Colt and Ignis grabbed they're power cubes.

Colt: That was easy!

Then suddenly it was showed that the team of Bo and Bibi were eliminated by 8 Bit and Dynamike. Ignis began writing.

"So far 2 teams are down"

Colt: Yeah, let's go and win this.
???: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Then suddenly a blue shurekin passed Colt's hair.

Colt: Hey, not the face!

They turned around and saw a kid that was dark skin and whered a hoodie that resembled a chameleon and has a lollypop on his mouth. Beside him was a woman in her mid 20's and she was riding a jackhammer while being dressed like a construction worker.

Leon: Hey, who's the new guy.
Colt: His name is Ignis, he's new around here.
Jacky: Well let's test his moves then.

She used her super attack that pulled Ignis into they're direction.