Chapter 10: Misadventure

After becoming Jacky's boyfriend, Ignis was turned on and decided that he wanted to have a duo showdown with anyone and he means it.

He then has entered inside a duo showdown match as he waited for his partner until he heard a familiar voice.

???: Have much fear, Mortis is here!

Ignis turned around and saw Mortis, he couldn't believe that Mortis was his partner.

Mortis: So I am your partner Ignis, allow me to introduce myself. I am Mortis, Bringer of Doom. Bringer of Bats. And I am here to dash and destroy.

Ignis gave him a thumbs up.

Mortis: So since we are partners I guess we have to strategize on a plan to take out all the other teams and here is what I propose... We dash fast like a bat and then we make our enemies rest...

Ignis then wrote to Mortis and gave him a note.

"You're weird -_-"

Mortis: I'll have you know that-

Then he was suddenly shot by a bee ammo and the two turned around and saw a girl that was below 16 and she was dressed in yellow and purple clothing and had a purple helmet with a bee on it.

Bea: I found you two!

Mortis then smirked.

Mortis: Time to rest...

He dashed with his shovel and tried to eliminate Bea but she eliminated him with a shot as he was about to return in 15 seconds. Ignis couldn't help but facepalm as he then wrote something and turned around his notepad.

"Now that deserves a facepalm 🤦‍♂️"

Bea: I agree, but your next mate.

She launched a bee at Ignis but he did a flip and rolled on the ground. He then eyed Bea.

Bea: Nice skills, but someone is behind you.

He turned around and it was a woman that was in her 20's and she weared purple gym outfit and had a plant pot behind her back.

???: Ello ello ello, what do we have 'ere?

Ignis then swinged his hammer at her and but she caught the weapon with just a single hand and she tossed it away.

Rosa: Rosa is my name and bottany is my game, I take it your that new brawler Ignis right?

He nodded.

Rosa: I always wanted to face you mate? So step right up so I can knock ya down.

Ignis then wrote to Rosa and gave her the note.

"Omae wa mou shindeiru"

Rosa: What? What does this mean?

He then landed a punch at Rosa and then grabbed her shoulders and jumped from her.

Bea: He is getting away!

Rosa then snatched Ignis' left foot and pulled him into a bear hug.

Rosa: Your feisty aren't ya?

Ignis was struggling to free himself but then Mortis respawned and he began attacking Rosa.

Mortis: Bare witness to my fitness!

Rosa let go of Ignis as he then landed an uppercut to her and then did some gymnastic flips. She looked at him.

Rosa: I like your style.

She then took a fighting stance and then charged at Ignis, she then landed multiple jabs but Ignis dodged every single one and he then landed a punch but she caught it and then tossed him behind her and he collided with Mortis.