Chapter 6: This fire burns

Ignis was walking around Brawl town, he was currently bored and was trying to do something interesting right now. He then sat at a porch and had his fist on his chin, then suddenly a dash was seen and it stopped as it was Max, the girl he met yesterday.

Max: Hiya Ignis! How's it going?

He began writing to Max.

"Extremely board, I don't know what to do next"

Max then thought of something.

Max: I know, how about doing some Bounty?

Ignis began writing ti her.

"You mean that game mode with the most star points wins?"

Max: Exactly, I happen to be good at the game myself and I wanna have some company and can't always vo alone with some other people that I am not familiar with.

Ignis then got up and cracked his neck on both sides and grabbed his hammer and nodded.

Max: You mean you wanna join me?

He nodded at her.

Max: Oh thank you thank you thank you.

She hugged him but quickly pulled away cause she burned herself.

Max: Ow, forgot you are all fire and no flesh.

He then motioned his hands of a gesture that it was alright.

Max: I know who else we can call.

Ignis then shrugged his shoulders which meant who she wanted to call.

Max: Surge!

Then suddenly out of nowhere from the sky fell a robot named Surge, his color was similar to Max's clothing and weared a huge pair of sun glasses.

Surge: Did somebody called for Surge?
Max: Hey Surge, wanna join us in a Bounty match with Ignis?
Surge: You mean that man made from fire? Count me in! I wanna join the party!

Ignis began writing.

"And then there were 3"

Max: Absolutlely, Ignis, this is Surge and he is my robot partner and he is a total party goer and loves have and brawl.
Surge: Definetly! I am so awesome!

Ignis began writing again.

"He seems nice 🤨"

Max laughed at the comment and face he drew.

Max: Yeah, anyways let's get going!

The three then went on to get signed on a Bounty match, but Jacky saw what just happened.

Jacky: Where the "drill" is Ignis going? I better have a look to what he and those dorks are doing.

She began hopping on her jackhammer.

"Minutes later"

Ignis along with Max and Surge were in the battlefield as a huge crowd eyed them. The three were fighting Gale, an old tiredless man that worked in Mr P's snowy hotel, Brock the guy who wields a bazooka or rocket launcher how you call it and finally Nita, a girl with the ability to summon her pet bear, Bruce.

Max: Should be a piece of cake.
Surge: I will bring cake when we win this, do you eat cake dude?

Ignis nodded his head in a no. Jacky was sitting on a chair in the crowd as she eyed Ignis.

Jacky: Better win this one hot shot...

She was cheering for Ignis the most.
The match went under way and both teams began firing at each other with attacks, Ignis was dashing as he wanted to nail someone to score a point for his team, he then saw Brock firing his rockets at Max who dodged them.