Chapter 5: Multi tasking

Ignis closed the door behind his house and put his hammer behind his back and then was approached by Colt.

Colt: Morning Ignis, ready for the erands?

Ignis was writing to Colt.

"Sure, what's up?"

Colt: Basically I have this problem with some trio of pirates and they basically keep robbing Barley's bar and almost put it out of business.

Ignis was writing yet again.

"Who are they?"

Colt: They're names are Penny, Darryl and Tick. We better go look for them now, I'll get the horses, you wait here.

He left to get the horses and them Ignis suddenly got a text from Jacky.

Jacky: "Ayo hot armor, I'll be waiting for ya. 😉"

Ignis then replied to her.

Ignis: "I'll be there, I have to take care of something else, it'll be very quick."

Jacky then replied back.

Jacky: "Sure, I got all the time in the world to wait for you to arrive"

Ignis then thought that if this thing with Colt took longer than he thought than Jacky would be dissapointed that he didn't appear. So he then used some of his flames and created a copt of him that looked identical as the real Ignis. He then told the copy what he had to do and it nodded and Ignis left. Colt then came with the horses and Ignis put his phone down.

Colt: Alright, also I put it a metalic seat for you just in case you don't burn the horse your writing.

The clone of Ignis nodded.

Colt: Good, let's go.

They got up on they're horses and began riding them so they can find the pirate trio. Colette saw them leaving.

Colette: Oooh, I wanna go and thank Ignis again for what he gave me yesterday!

She then ran after them.

The real Ignis went to the gem mine where Jacky was, she gave him the cordinates on his phone and he was walking towards there, then suddenly a person of some sort dashed behind Ignis and he stopped to look behind him but there was nothing. Then the person dashed in front of him and he looked what it was and it was nothing.

???: Turbo time!

Ignis then looked at the figure as she stopped. The figure was wearing a red and yellow stripped suit with a helmet with the exact colors, it appeared to be a female by the body struction.

???: Whoops didn't see ya there.

She then noticed Ignis.

???: Wait a minute, aren't you that new brawler that everyone in Brawl town is talking about. You made one heck of a storm upon arrival.

Ignis then began writing to the femenine figure.

"What brings your attention towards me, mortal? I am a bit busy right now"

???: Woah woah, take it easy big guy, was just jogging.

Ignis gave her a note.

"More like running like a cheetah"

The woman laughed.

Max: The name's Maxine but my friends call me Max for short , you must be Ignis right?

He nodded.

Max: So what's your work that you have to do?

Ignis was writing to Max.