Chapter 3: Brawlstagram and Gem Grab

Ignis woke up from his bed a past minute and was wearing a shower coat after a lava bath. He then went ti his coal like kitchen and he began making a coal cereal, he then got a knock on his door. He went to the door and opened it to see Colt.

Colt: Hey neighbor, morning.

Ignis then motioned for him to enter and Colt accepted it and the two went to the living room. Ignis was writing on his notepad.

"Hey Colt, what brings you here in this hour?"

Colt: I was wondering if you wanna tag with me and Shelly in a Gem Grab match?

Ignis was writing yet again.

"You mean that game with the 10 gems?"

Colt: Exactly, wanna tag along?

Ignis replied to him.

"Sure, let me get changed"

He then went to change in his usual armored attire and grabbed his blacksmith hammer and went down stairs.

Colt: Looking sharp as always!

Ignis gave him a thumbs up, and grabbed his fiery phone and took a selfie.

Colt: Oooh, selfie time eh? Post it Brawlstagram.

Ignis was confused and wrote to Colt.

"What is that?"

Colt: A social media trending where you take pictures, look at other photos of followers and talk with friends. Here let me install it for you.

When Colt touched it, he felt a burn on his hand and quickly pulled it away.

Colt: Ow Ow Ow! That hurts!

Ignis then went to download the app himself since he's the only one to hold his phone, it finished.

Colt: There ya go, now you can post it.

Ignis did what Colt said and he posted his selfie pic and it quickly got the attention of Jacky, Crow and Leon.

Jacky: "Looking smoking as always tiger"

Crow: "Nice selfie"

Leon: "Ready to tag with you anytime"

Colt laughed.

Colt: And already too? Anyways let's go and get Shelly and then go play Gem Grab.

Ignis nodded and the two left to find Shelly. The two partners had a 10 minute walk and they made it to Shelly's house.

Colt: This is it, we made it.

He went to the door and knocked.

Shelly: Coming!

Then they heard foot steps from the stairs and then the door was opened by Shelly.

Shelly: Hola Colt.

She then looked at Ignis.

Shelly: And who is this giant?

Colt was about to speak but Ignis cut him off and wrote a message on his notepad.

"My name is Ignis and I can guess you are Shelly?"

Shelly: Indeed. This is my second time seeing you, the first time was back at the bar with Piper.
Colt: So you two have been caught in the attention radar by Ignis?

Shelly blushed and hit Colt on his elbow with her own.

Shelly: Shut it Colt, that's ridicilous!
Colt: Yeah yeah yeah, anyways me and Ignis were going to do some Gem Grab wanna join us?
Shelly: Definetly, I wanna see how Ignis over here can fight.
Colt: Trust me, he's a natural fighter and is also a support type of guy.
Shelly:Wanting to see that- Hey where did he go?