Chapter 4: Duo Showdown with Jacky

The duo of Ignis and Jacky entered inside a Duo Showdown match and were up against 4 other teams.

Jacky: Alright Ignis, let's clobber some *drill*!

Ignis nodded and they left to explore and saw a power cube box, the two destroyed it and each gained 1 power cube.

Jacky: That was easy.

Ignis then pointed at a walking arcade machine with a laser gun and a man in his 30's and had black hair and a beard, he was dressed like a bikee and had a ring on his nose as well on his 3 barrel shotgun.

Jacky: Some easy Meat in the forms of Bull and 8-Bit...

Colette then decided to enter the match to find Ignis and her partner was a pirate girl named Penny.

Penny: Hello- Woah! It's you!
Colette: Yeah, I am back!
Penny: What is it this time that you want from me?
Colette: I didn't come here for you. I came here for Ignis.

Penny raised an eyebrow.

Penny: Who's Ignis?
Colette: He's almost 7'0 feet tall, has armor around his body and is all fiery, and wields a big hammer!

She started to have star shaped eyes.

Penny: I think I heard of him from Leon, but I have no idea where he is right now.
Colette: Well I'll go find him!
Penny: No, we have to-

It was too late as she was gone.

Penny: That girl needs help...

Ignis and Jacky were done with Bull and 8-Bit and collected they're power cubes.

Jacky: That was easy, right tiger?

Ignis was writing something to Jacky.

"Why are you calling me a tiger?"

Jacky then tried to hide her small blush.

Jacky: Ummm, it's a compliment that I give to a friendly co-workers of mine.

Ignis was writing again.

"Where do you actually work at?"

Jacky: I actually work in a gem mine with Dynamike and a robot miner named Carl.

Ignis was writing yet again.

"Interesting, good luck with your work, mortal"

Jacky: Thanks a lot, it means a lot from a burning suit of armor such as your self.

She winked at Ignis as he wrote a face on his notepad.

"^_^"

Colette: Hey Ignis! I found you!!!

They turned around and saw Colette running towards them. Ignis was writing something.

"How did she know our current location?"

Jacky: So the "drill" found us here...
Colette: I just want your autograph!

Jacky then slammed the ground with her drill and it made Colette stumble.

Jacky: Back off "drill"! He's mine- I mean he doesn't want you near him.
Colette: Over my dead body!

She threw a heart at Jacky and it hit her. Ignis then stepped forward and tried to hit Colette with his hammer but she ducked and hugged him.

Colette: It may burn me, but I feel very cozy...

Ignis was weirded out by this but then a bottle of alcohol was thrown at Ignis but he dodged it he saw Barley with another bottle.