Chapter 13: Power Play part 1

Ignis was walking again, his leg recovered from the wounds as he was going down stairs until he heard a knock on the door.

He went down stairs to get it, upon opening the door it was Colt.

Colt: Hey there, I see your leg is all patched and ready to kick some butt?

Ignis wrote Colt a letter.

"You bet it, I am ready for some games!"

Colt: Today there's a special game and it's called Power Play.

Ignis motioned his hand for Colt to explain further.

Colt: Basically it's game that you can play a series of 3 random game modes, but here's the catch you need to have a Star Power.

Ignis gave Colt a letter.

"What's this Star Power you speak of?"

Colt: It's basically a special ability that boosts your own offense or defense.

Ignis then nodded and wrote something to Colt.

"Alright, help me craft a Star Power of my own"

Colt: I am all free man.

He laughed as he entered inside and Ignis closed the door. He lead the sheriff to his underground workshop which had all sorts of metalic materials and hammers, along with a huge anvil.

Colt: Woah, this place js amazing!

Ignis nodded as he grabbed a bar of gold and then wrote something to Colt.

"Go and make a fire on the furnace and then grab a bucket"

Colt: Aye aye Ignis!

He then went to a huge furnace which wss made from iron, the sheriff started a fire by lighting it up with a match.

Colt: Should I put some coal in the furnace?

Ignis nodded as he was preparing his hammer. Colt then threw some coal at the furnace and made the fire grow. Ignis then used the furnace to melt the gold bar while Colt grabbed a bucket.

Colt: Here's your bucket.

Ignis nodded as the gold melted into a small puddle and used tbe bucket to let the melted gold slip inside.

Colt: I see you have expirience in this.

Ignis nodded and then gave a note to Colt.

"What shape is the Star Power?"

Colt: Basically it's a star shaped figure with 8 sides instead of 5.

Ignis nodded ss he grabbed a small casket of the shape that Colt described and then poured inside it to form a golden star with 8 sides.

Colt: Now you need to draw some on the black circle inside it.

Ignis then pulled a lever and the gold wasn't sliperry anymore, he swinged his hammer multiple times and the gold was frozen solid.

Colt: Now what are you going to draw?

Ignis then pullef out his pen and drew a flame under a forcefield.

Colt: Awesome, also it needs a name, you have any suggestions?

Ignis wrote to Colt.

"I'll call it it Ring of Fire, it says rhay whenever I activate my forcefield it's surrounded by flames and whenever an enemy is close it damages them"

Colt: Now that's both offense and defense, I like it.

Ignis gave him a thumbs.

Colt: Let's go and get signed to Power Play.