Dope

Hie was making his way down an alley in Tokyo on a hot summer day. His dreads swaying as he walks to his own beat. Thinking about meeting up with Wamu and the gang on time. While beat boxing on his way to the docks he hears a voice that resembled an angel's if he ever heard one sing. 

In the corner of his eye he spots a girl who's skin tone wasn't too far from Gabi and Kukun's. Her long red hair fell to her hips and her lip gloss covered lips were stained a sexy shade of red. She wore a large koala hoodie that had ears on the hood. Her black ripped jeans showed off bits of skin and fell into the tops of her wedge sneakers. 

Hie never seen this girl before but was intrigued by her appearance and sense of fashion that was painfully similar to his. The short girl sung a lovely ballad in a melodic voice. It was a little high pitched but twas expected oh her. She was nearly as tall as him if not shorter. Hie decided he would tell his friends about the cute girl he saw as he walked away from the area she was standing. 

Meanwhile Wamu, Kukun, Babo, and Gabi wait for Hie to get there. "What could he possibly be doing? All he had to do was walk to here from his place!" Gabi said impatiently as he paced the docks. Wamu looked over at Babo who shrugged. Kukun wiped off his gold sunglasses with his shirt. As he placed them back on his gave he spotted Hie in the distance. 

"Finally! Where have you been man? " Gabi said patting Hie on his back. Hie looked up at Gabi and then at Wamu. He rarely spoke but this time he just had to. This opportunity to tell them about the angel he had seen was just too good to pass up. 

Kukun played with his hair while Babo grinned widely. "Something on your mind Hie? " He asked. Babo can tell when one of his friends has something on their minds. And it was extremely obvious that Hie was thinking about something hard. Which was rare. 

Wamu looked down at his friend and looked at Kukun who seemed to be in a world of his own honestly. "I saw a hot girl on my way here. She had a beautiful voice " Hie said in a daze. Now that he thought about her the more he blushed thinking about how her voice could be screaming for him to go deeper inside her tight cunt instead of singing. 

Kukun's eyes widened at the words he just heard. Hie genuinely attracted to someone?! This had to be a trick. Kukun never imagined his friend to be romantically interested in anyone. Hie seemed as if he was above all that. Either that or he was asexual. "What she look like? She thicc? " Wamu asked curiously as he adjusted his cap. 

Hie nodded as he told them what she looked like. He made the hourglass movement with his hands. Babo blushed and looked at Kukun. Who again was in his own world. Gabi on the other hand sighed as he sat on the dock. "Does it even remotely matter? It's possible you'll never see the chick again. It's not use lusting over her" The boy said dejected. 

Hie took that as the signal to start beat boxing. He didn't want to believe that he might never see that hot girl again but this was Tokyo. It's practically impossible that she would just show up out of nowhere. But he still thought that she was dope.