𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

"Life Is Nothing But A Game..You got one chance, You just gotta play it right."
________________________________

Just A Game,
Chapter 1

"Go Terrence!" His Mother shouted as Him and His Father played a game of basketball...Terrence stopped as He tried to make a shot but failed miserably. "Aw." His Mother frowned as Terrence's Father walked over to him.

"Don't sit there and cry like a little bitch." Tyrone spat at his 10 year old son making him look up at him,As His Mother Stared at them.

"You Know Us Howard's Always Win." He said, Throwing Terrence the ball "So Try Again." Terrence did exactly what His father said and Shot It, A Smile formed on his face When He Made It.

It quickly grew When He seen a little girl walk by, The Little Girl turned around and waved with a smile When she noticed He was staring at her..Terrence slowly waved back until suddenly He was picked up by his father.

"My Boy!" His Father yelled with a smile as He set Terrence on his arm as Terrence wrapped one arm around his father's neck. "Look At That, Keep Doing that soon you'll be a Famous Basketball Player With The Last Name Howard, Terrence Howard." His Dad Said as His Mother came up behind them, She smiled at the sight.

Terrence's Dad wanted him to do something, He couldn't do, Complete His Dream.

His Whole Life was based off of His Father's Dream.

————————————————————————

"BabyGirl That's a Dime Not No damn nickel

"BabyGirl That's a Dime Not No damn nickel." Terrence said to Taraji as They sat at the Gymnasium School Basketball Court,  "Looks Like One To Me." She said picking it up. Terrence stared at her shaking his Head.

"Like I said It's a dime." He told her taking it away from her, "Terrence, Give It Back." She whined trying to get it, Terrence laughed as She tried to reach for it. their height difference was real. "Yeah, No." He said making her frown. She hated him when he acted like this.