Six

The boys finish the movie but no one moves right away, it was actually fairly early in the night, only 10pm.

"She's so cute when she sleeps, hard to believe that than an hour ago she was wide open begging Seokjin-hyung to stop" Jimin smiled, he was going to be a dangerous one.

"I know. Guys I didn't think she was going to sign it for real" Yoongi commented "How did you pick her?"

"I didn't. When I met her last week this was not my intention, I thought she was pretty and we could have fun but not this" Namjoon confessed "Not at first. I just felt like I could trust her and since you all trust me I took a chance. I think she's attractive and knew y'all would too. She seems like a really cool and smart woman"

"But two months isn't long enough, I don't want her to leave us that soon" Hoseok added "How can we make sure she stays with us?"

"She may have to go back home for a little while or reapply for a work visa" Yoongi answered "Maybe we can convince our company to hire her as translator or as an English teacher for us"

"Yah! Hyung you're a genius" Jungkook chimed with his bunny smile "Noona's Korean is already good, it's a perfect cover"

"Is she noona to all of us?" Taehyung questioned

"Yeah, she was born in 1991" Jin answered remembering her birthday written on the contract "Her birthday is in a little under 3 months on January 12th"

"We should plan something special for her. She's definitely a special person to us now. We all have to take good care of her and I don't mean just her body, make her feel comfortable and appreciated" Namjoon instructed and the others nodded in agreement.

"She looks a little uncomfortable right now, help me put her in my bed so she won't have a pain in her neck" Hoseok said gently lifting her head from Jin's shoulder

"I got her" Jungkook swiftly lifted Ami's body from the sofa and carried her to Hobi's room being extra careful not to wake her. He laid her down gently and Hobi placed the blanket over her body tucking her in. They both left soft kisses on her forehead before quietly exiting the room.

The next morning I woke up because I had to pee, I sat up in a bed that was not mine in a room that was not mine. I completely forgot I had to spend the night away from home because of the weather. I sat up calming myself down then pulled my knees to my chest burying my face between them. Last night was the biggest plot twist of my life so far. First, I met BTS and learned A LOT more about them than anyone would ever believe. Second, they are freaks! I giggled, can't believe my boys get down like this but I'm not mad at all. I plan to enjoy every single minutes this limited time offer.

I hop off the bed and wander down the hall to the bathroom, knocking because the door was pulled closed. No answer. I twist the handle and it opens, I quickly pee, wash my hands and go back to the bedroom. "I wonder where they are"

Unsure what to do. I decided to give myself a tour. I wandered from room to room guessing which member belonged to it. I went upstairs and down but no one was insight so I got my phone and called Namjoon.

"Good morning babydoll" I could hear him smile into the receiver. I guess that's my pet name, babydoll, I like it.

"Good morning Joonie, where are you guys?"

"We have meetings this morning, sorry to leave you like that but we'll be back soon. Can you wait for us to come home?"

"Of course"

"Okay. Make yourself comfortable, since we didn't plan on you staying the night we asked some staff to buy you a few things and some extra clothes. The bags should be in the common area on the bar" he explained, I hear a lot of noise in the background "I have to go now"