Seven

Namjoon goes to shower and I think about joining him but think again when I realize he really did destroy me. I felt sore as I tried to stand up, after three tries I gave up and laid on my stomach waiting for him to come back and help me.

"Babydoll? A voice called out from the distance "Babydoll?" the voice was closer and I could tell it was Jimin. I wrap myself in the sheets before answering

"In Namjoon's room" I call out and hear the click of the door opening. He comes in and over to my side of the bed, sitting on the edge "Hi cutie" I greet him with a smile and he kisses me.

"Having fun?" he teased playing with my tendrils, rubbing his thumb over my cheek. I reach to cup, his pinchable cheeks and the sheet slips down revealing my breasts. "Whoa, hello friends"

"Oops" I pull it back over me and he removes it, chewing on his plump bottom lip. I see the desire in his eyes but I physically could not take another pounding so soon after Namjoon. Even so I feel aroused again and I clench my legs together.

"I can wait, Ami, I hope you don't feel like you have to take all of us in a short time span. You aren't going anywhere. You're apart of us now" His words, similar to Taehyung's, made my heart beat faster

"What do you mean?" I decided to inquire. "Taehyung said something similar to me last night"

His sweet smile made another appearance, "Ami, I know everything is moving fast but we discussed this in great detail before we approached you and you fit our situation perfectly. We want you to stay here in Korea with us. I hope I'm not scaring you by telling you this but we all adore you so much already"

I didn't know what to say, this was a very strange thing we had going on. Here I am thinking they're just having fun and blowing off steam but I think I've gotten into something more serious than I anticipated.

"Jimin... I-I would love to stay with you guys for as long as possible but I have to go back home soon. I told you guys from the start I was on borrowed time"

"About that," Namjoon's voice startled us. "We came up with an idea. We'll talk later when everyone is home. Come on I drew a bath for you"

"O-okay" I decided not to press the issue for now. Namjoon lifts me from the bed and carries me to the bathroom where I feel the heat from the water before he sets me in the tub. Rose petals float around me and scented candles line the bathroom creating a soothing and relaxing environment, and it feels like I'm dissolving into the water.

"I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?" Joon looked genuinely concerned sitting on the edge of the tub swirling the water around slowly

"No, it's been a while since I've had sex and with someone so big but I'm fine Joonie, it was great" He blushes, gliding his thumb across my lips, I pucker kissing his thumb "Thank you" I say holding his wrist while his large hand cups my face.

"Surprise" Jimin sings while holding a bottle of champagne and 3 glasses. He sets the glasses on the tub tray while he opens the bottle and pours some for each of us

"What's the occasion?" I ask clinking my flute with theirs and taking a sip

"You are" Jimin winks at me. I couldn't help smiling like a goof.

"Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel special"

"You are special" they say in unison making me bashful

"Relax. I'll come back later to get you." Namjoon leaned in for a kiss. He left, I motioned for Jimin to come over to me and gave home a kiss as well before he too left me to enjoy my therapeutic soak and champagne.