Eleven

The host pulls out our chairs and we take our seats thanking him before he returns to his station.

"This place is really nice Ami, like really nice" she emphasized. I could tell the prices were making her nervous

"I know Lisa. You're fine, I promise I got it" I winked "I treat all my hoes good, remember that" she burst out laughing gaining a few stares when I joined her

"Thank you madam" she replied keeping the joke going "So tell me more about my this mystery man"

"I'm still getting to know him but I did learn he works in music. He really loves music, ever since he was a kid. I heard some of the stuff he's worked on and it's really good"

"So he's handsome, a good dancer, smart and works in music? Girl are you dating an idol?" She joked not knowing she got the nail right on the head, seven of them to be exact

"Yeah right, like I would meet an idol on a random stroll" I laughed "Sounds like a K-drama plot"

"It does, we should write that"

Our server comes to take our wine and dinner orders then leaves us just as quickly as he came. Lisa and I continue to talk and joke until my phone pings continuously. I put it on vibrate and place it face down on the table so I wouldn't be too distracted by their antics.

"Wow, somebody's missing you. Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Being extra and silly"

"So, how was the sex?"  My face would be beet juice red if I were any lighter "Oh come on Ami, you're a grown woman that spent an entire weekend with a grown man, I'd be surprised if you didn't sleep with him"

"It was amazing" I squealed quietly, placing my hand over my chest, "It's like he's got the stamina of 7 men, I was wrecked from Friday night until this morning"

"Damn girl, well in that case I'm happy for you. I hope he sticks around for a long time, I can see that you already like him a lot"

"I do too, hopefully I can secure another job here otherwise I'll be back in the states by the end of the year, which he knows"

"Oh yeah, wow Ami. I'm sorry." I shrugged it off. I know I told the boys that I'd stay but I'm not sure if that's realistic "Long distance relationships can work, you both have to be committed to it though"

"I know, I just feel the dread when I think about it but we will have to see how everything goes"

Our food is finally placed on the table before us and we dig in. We finish an entire bottle of wine with our dinner and get dessert.

"Okay, if I'm going to get treatments like this I need you randomly disappear more often" Lisa joked looking like she was about to fall asleep

"I cannot believe you finished that entire steak plus the sides, it was huge"

"And delicious" I pay for our dinner and we head home. We sit quietly in the taxi, Lisa texting Dani and I read through the 29 messages in the group.

Ami-Seriously? 29 messages?

Jin-Yah! You were ignoring us

TaeTae- next time respond faster Noona

Ami- First of all, you're all crazy!

Jimin- Crazy about you 😜

Ami-Ewww that was so cheesy lol you cannot possibly miss me yet. It hasn't even been 12 hours

Hobi- Jimin shut up. And yes we do honey but I hope you're having a good time.

Yoongi-How'd everything go with your roommate?