Twelve

After Ami left Namjoon watched as the van drove away until it was completely out of sight. Standing in that spot trying to comprehend what occurred over the last 40 hours.

"Is she gone Namjoon-ah?" Seokjin asked walking past him

"Yes hyung, she's gone already" they meet in the middle and walk to the common room together to join the rest of the group

"Is this real? Or a simulation, are we in the matrix?" Hoseok asked out loud "I can't believe how this weekend turned out"

"It was definitely real hyung" Jimin responded throwing his legs over Hobi's lap

"She is quite unbelievable. Her confidence, her candor of course her beauty- how the hell did we get so lucky to have Ami walk into her our lives?" Yoongi asked wearing a sight losing smile

"Thank you Nam Joon-hyung, you are the best" Jungkook clapped, praising their leader. He blushed and waved him off

"We're going to be super busy as usual from tomorrow on, so we all won't be able to talk to her every day like we may want to but at least one of us should find time to check in with Noona at least every other day. Don't pester her, she still has work and a life of her own. I don't want her to feel overwhelmed, it is seven of us and only one of her" Namjoon explained fixing his beanie

"You're right, I think that's manageable. I can't wait until she comes to work for us, then we can see here all the time and won't have to wait for off days" Taehyung expressed

"About that" Yoongi spoke up "I don't know if she'll come to work for Big Hit, she told me that she's afraid and I understand where she's coming from, we can try to convince her all day long but I don't think she'll come around to it"

"But she already said yes" Jungkook frowned "Then does that mean she'll go back to America in two months?" His dark orbs project sadness underneath his bucket hat

"I don't know, I don't know what she's thinking but that's what she expressed to me last night"

"Well, that'll be up to Noona in the end. I hope she'll stay but if not we'll support her decision" Jin said confidently but he too wasn't very happy with this new information either

"I can't even focus on anything except her right now" Jimin admitted "How the heck am I supposed to work after experiencing something like that?"

"You better figure it out, we're back in rehearsals tomorrow" Hobi answered

"I have a question, were you guys uncomfortable having sex with her at the same time?" Jin asked curiously

"Not at all. We're all close already, we've been together for six years now. Why would there be discomfort between us now?" Jimin answered "I can't speak for Hobi-hyung and Jungkook but to me, it feels like Ami has always been here. She just fits"

"Me uncomfortable? Around you all? Never" Jungkook laughed, "I actually thought it was very hot watching her get destroyed which sucking me" Jungkook chimed replaying the memory

"Just wait until you taste her" Taehyung added with a bite to his bottom lip "I could dine between her legs all day and still want more"

"I have already" Jungkook responds with a chef's kiss

The guys eventually separate and work on their own things when they all receive the same notification. A photo from Ami. Each member responded to her selfie and saved it to their personal galleries.

Namjoon admires the photo, while it's simple he gazed at it as if it was art. She bought a smile to his face that he couldn't hide even if he wanted to. In the short time they've known each other she's had a pretty big effect on him but he didn't mind it at all. She was almost an inspiration.

Jin pulled his fingers from the ivory keys to let her know how beautiful he thinks she is. He knew it was much too early to feel so strongly about her but he didn't care, she was putting a smile on everyone's face including his.

Yoongi wanted to feel her next to him again. She was warm and soft, she made him feel comfortable. He enjoyed talking with Ami most so far, of course he wanted to have her body but her mind is where he was going to start. Someway he'd figure out a way to convince Ami to stay in Korea with them.

Hoseok's bright sunshine smile was on full display as soon as he saw Ami's photo. He being the last person to be intimate with her felt her absence immensely, seeing her from a distance only made it worse. He'd be counting the days until he could see her and touch her again.

Jimin's adorably plumped lips longed for the feeling of Ami's big, full lips on his. Her kissy face in the photo brought g a rosy blush to his cheeks as he thought about how she used said lips to drive him crazy. Her soft touches and general presence was already missed by him.

Taehyung's index finger danced over his lips, remembering the taste of her and her scent. He felt a longing for her that shouldn't exist yet here he was fantasizing about what he wanted to do next time they met, hoping it would be sooner than later. He couldn't let go of the thoughts easily, like his brothers he wanted to say hello to the new year with Ami, not goodbye.

Jungkook seemed to miss her most. When he saw her photo he actually squealed, having been the most involved with Ami physically he was developing a craving for her. He missed how she made his body feel, being able to release his sexual frustrations was a weight lifted off of him. He also knew that whether he wanted to or not his feeling for her beyond sex would grow.

Ami had no idea of the effect she had on the members so early on, not yet. Maybe it was lust and hormones right now but they all ached for her in more ways than one and soon enough feelings would be entering the equation.