20

"Well, look at that. Beautiful, right?" Zack nudged both of them, looking at the hazy orange blending into the blue above us.

The joy in their faces made me feel bad. It's been a while since we've done something like this. I haven't had the time to take them for a movie or... anything really.

"Yep." Noel beamed and I smiled despite the sudden pang of guilt.

"Hmm, we should come here often." I heard Zack murmur just before my phone started ringing.

I pulled it out to see Sophie's name flashing across the screen. It's been a while since we called, so I really couldn't resist attending it.

"Uh, I've... got a call. You guys carry on, I'll be here somewhere." I showed my phone and Zack smiled at me.

"Sure."

I nervously glanced at Theo and Noel's faces, expecting the classic glare or pout, but they were perfectly okay with it.

I nodded at Zack with a smile and when he turned, I mouthed 'be good' at Noel.

"Sophie," I sighed into the phone.

"Hello, How's everything going?"

"All good. And what about you? Still trying to trap innocent guys?"

"Oh, shut up. You know I'm all bark and no bite." She chirped from the other side and I snorted.

"Yeah. Studies?"

"Don't ask me these stupid questions. Come on, how long it's been! We've loads to talk about. Oh, I've got one to start,"

And then she kept on saying about all their little adventures including how her friends made her trip and fall right in front of a cute guy, whom she was checking out.

"I can't think of it, arrghh! Imagine Ivy, I fell on my face, in an awkward position, in front of my crush!" She yelled.

"Woah, crush?"

"Sorta. You know, I've told about him a few times."

"Oh! Blue shirt one?" I vaguely remember her describing a guy from head to toe. A conversation which started from 'Oh, I saw a guy in a t-shirt which you'd definitely love!'

That conversation did not focus on the said shirt further.

"That's him. I can't look at him now."

"Why? People fall, Sophie."

"Oh, look who's saying. You get embarrassed by everything and you blush for no apparent reason."

"Shut up."

"Yeah, yeah. Tell me about our Ty-ty, saver boy, freaky Sasha and our little skunks."

"Right." I chuckled and gave her the details she craved.

"Next Saturday? Hmm. I know you've gone with him before, but I think you'll need a pep talk. Call me and I'll give you advice on how not to fall awkwardly in front of him." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah, experience counts. And it's not next Saturday, it's this Saturday. I mean, today."

"What? Are you with him right now?" She yelled, hurting my innocent ears and I placed my phone as far away from my ear as I can.

"No, I'm sitting here on the bench. And they're..." I trailed off looking around when I actually remembered them. "...here somewhere."

"Why didn't you tell me, you idiot? I've made you waste, like...oh, shit, 20 minutes. Hang up and hang out, you idiot."