Chapter 4

Angelique's POVI got the call from Dallas and answered

Angelique's POV
I got the call from Dallas and answered. I said "hello."

The person said "hello this Angel?"

I said "who's this?"

"This JP I'm Danger bestfriend."

I said "ok wassup?"

"I just wanted to let you know he in the hospital."

I said "what happened?"

He said "he got shot, he in surgery at County Memorial but we can't make it there cause we gotta go take care of something."

I said "aight I'm on my way there thanks."

I hung up and started freaking the fuck out. I grabbed my purse and put a sweatsuit and slides in there and left. I had my mask on and sped to the hospital. I got there and parked. I went inside and said "hello, I'm looking for Dallas Avery."

She said "ok take the elevator to the 9th floor waiting room, I'll have a surgeon come out and talk to you."

I said "thanks."

I went upstairs and when I got up there, there was a doctor who said "for Dallas Avery?"

I said "right here!"

He came over and began talking to me. He said "who are you to Mr. Avery?"

I said "that's my fiancé," knowing they wouldn't give me any information if I didn't say at least that.

He said "ok Mr. Avery was shot 3 times, twice in the abdomen and once in the shoulder. One of the bullets did puncture his lung which is making this so difficult. We will come get you when you can see him."

I said "ok thank you."

I sat in my chair and started praying. I got comfortable and just did what I could. 3 hours later the doctor came out and said "you can come see him now."

When I got in there he said "he isn't quite up yet but you can just sit and talk to him until then."

I said "thank you." He left and I said "I told you to be safe dummy."

I sat next him and grabbed his hand holding it. I laid my head down on his thigh and fell asleep.

When I woke up Dallas was awake. He said "girl you was knocked."

I said "don't be trynna make jokes D. What happened?"

He groaned and said "come here."

I got close to him and he kissed me. He said "calm down I'm fine, niggas caught me lackin."

I said "you're barely fine Dallas that shit punctured your long. I shouldn't care more about your safety then you do."

I felt myself start to tear up and he said "you better not Angel, what you crying for? I'm here."

I said "I just met you I don't wanna lose you D."

He said "you won't, come here boo."

I said "I don't wanna hurt ya arm."

He said "girl you wild as hell. You not gon hurt me."

I gave him a kiss and I said "you so aggy, you gon try and leave me."

He laughed and said "girl ain't nobody leaving you."

I smiled and pecked his lips again. I sat in the chair and he said "lemme see ya phone so I can call my boy."

I nodded and gave him my phone. He said "yo JP, did y'all get those niggas?"

I put my feet up on his bed and got comfortable. I took another nap before he got me up. He said "wake up sleepy head. Go get some food mama."

I said "lemme change it's cold."

I went to go to the bathroom and he said "uhh uh change right here Angel.

I said "you a freak."

He said "you already, lock the door too real quick."

I shook my head and locked the door. I put his window down and stripped starting to change. He said "ool wait come here."

I said "yes?"

I went over to him and he sat himself up and put his hands in my panties and began fingering me. He said "you stay wet yo."

I moaned lightly and said "fuck D."

I moved his hospital gown out the way and began sucking him. I was bent over and he kept fingering me as I sucked his dick. He said "shit Angel."

I let him all the way in my mouth and began deepthroating him. I kept sucking him until he came and then kept going. He said "you gon keep going?"

I said "you gon nut again?"

He said "shit." I felt him wince and went harder before I felt him nut in my mouth again. I swallowed and got up, he pulled me towards him and kissed me.

He said "you freaked out. lucky I can't eat ya pussy hooked up to these machines."

I said "what you want to eat? im bouta go get something."

He said "I want a Popeyes chicken sandwich."

I laughed and said "aight love, I'll be back."

He gave me a kiss and I fixed myself before leaving. I left and went home showering and put on a grey sweatsuit, a long ripped jean jacket, and olive green Nike prestos. I rolled a blunt and then lit it as I was on my way to Popeyes. Once I finished my facial I ordered the food. I rolled another blunt on my rolling tray as I waited, it's just so hard to see my baby laid out like that. I got our food and smoked my other blunt as I went in the hospital. I went up to his room with my mask on my purse and the food. When I opened the door if was like 4 niggas in his room. He said "JP, Chris, Cole, JT. This is Angel."

I took my mask off and said "hey y'all."

I put my stuff down on the side and put his food on that thing and sat to the side while they talked. I began eating my food I was high as shit foreal. One of his friends said "yo Angel."

I turned and said "yeah wassup?"

He said "you got any friends?"

I said "not really, I be to myself."

Dallas gon hop in and say "as you should."

I said "shut up."

He said "y'all I'm gonna be out this bitch and 2 days we can finish this then."

They all ended up leaving us two, he said "come here with ya high ass."

I laughed and went over to him. I said "gimme kisses daddy."

He started kissing on me and my face. He said "you so fine ma, you gon take care of me when I get out?"

I laughed and said "you gon need me to?"

He said "maybe if you want."

I said "you look good as hell."

He smacked the shit out of my ass, he said "ass all fat."

I laughed and said "stop unless I can ride ya face."

He said "just wait."