Chapter 25

Angelique's POV
I said "Elias come here fat."

He crawled to me and I picked him up. I said "hi my baby."

He said "hi mama."

I rubbed his back and kissed his forehead. I said "I love you baby."

He said "I wuv you mama!"

I said "gimme kiss."

He poked his lips and grabbed my face kissing me. I laughed and said "mamas baby."

I said "Dallas?"

Lias said "dadadaa!"

We went upstairs and I said "Dallas?"

Lias said "dadaa!!!"

I laughed and pulled him up again. When I went into the room Dallas was still sleep in bed. He was laying on his back with one hand behind his head and the other in his pants. His eyes was shut but mouth propped open snoring lightly. I sat on his member through his sweats and put Elias on his belly. Elias said "daddaada!"

Dallas opened his eyes and said "hi son son. Hey babe."

Lias laid on Dallas chest and closed his eyes smiling. Dallas said "look at my daughter."

He rubbed my belly with one hand and Lias back with the other. I said "you love me?"

He said "of course, we love you. I love you. Elias loves you. My baby girl in there loves you."

I said "I love y'all."

Dallas had Elias sleep and so he put him in his crib in the nursery. He came back into the room and said "come here since you wanted attention."

I smiled and he rubbed my back and kissed me. He said "how you feeling?"

I said "I'm feeling blessed cause I have y'all."

He said "how's ya back feel?"

I said "hmm it's ok probably because I got up and ate breakfast early with Elias."

He said "that's good, I was knocked I'm sorry."

I said "it's ok babe. We all good."

I gave him a kiss and he pecked on my lips before gripping my neck lightly and sucked on my bottom lip. He said "you a freak mama."

I laughed and said "nah you did that I was just giving you kisses."

He laughed and said "yeah I guess, what you tryna do?"

I said "it's hard?"

He said "touch it and see."

I laughed and touched it and felt how hard it was. He pulled my shorts off, and panties down. I said "what Cardi say? You fucking with some wet ass pussy? Finna.."

He shut me up by kissing me. He slowly pushed himself into me and I moaned loudly.

When we finally finished we both passed out. I woke up when I heard Elias on the monitor. I got up and put on my grey robe. I picked him up out the crib and kissed his forehead. I felt his diaper and laid him on the changing table. I changed his diaper and then put him in a grey nike tech suit with a white onesie underneath. I kissed his face and said "you so cute papa."

I kissed his forehead and took some pictures of him. I posted it and said "mama's fat man."

He was sitting up against his back support pillow. I picked him up and brought him to Dallas. I said "baby I gotta get dressed."

He said "I got em."

I got dressed and Dallas said "where you think you going?"

I laughed and said "we going out. What you doing today?"

He said "going with y'all, after I stop and check on my lil business."

I picked Elias up and kissed his face. I said "I love you buttbutt."

He said "I'll be back in twenty."

I took my heels off and put on some grey ugg fluff yeah slides. I decided we was going to the zoo. I said "we gon see some animals Li. Wanna see animals?"

He clapped his hands and said "yea."

I smiled and kissed his face. I sat on the ground with Elias in between my legs. I took pictures of us and he started kissing my face. I said "mhm I love you papa, you love mommy huh?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I held him lightly and rubbed his back. I said "you hungry?"

We went downstairs and I gave him a bottle. When he finished I burped him and he fell asleep on my shoulder. Dallas came home and said "come on babe."

He took Lias from me and he got cuddled onto his dad's shoulder. We left and he kissed my lips. He said "where we going?"

I said "the zoo."

He nodded and within 45 minutes we was there. We got out and I took Elias out while Dallas set up the stroller. I put Elias into it and we went inside. Dallas said "you look good baby."

I rubbed my belly as I pushed the stroller and lightly waddled. I said "where you wanna go first buttbutt?"

He made a growl noise like a lion, I said "we gonna go see the lions baby."

We walked there. I said "can you take him out babe."

He picked him up and Elias perked right up on him and started growling. I said "my baby so smart."

He said "yessir, my boy."

I said "baby y'all stay here imma grab some food real quick."

He said "no ma'am let's all go together."

We walked by the lions and tigers and over to the food. My fat ass got funnel cake and a chicken tenders meal because my baby had me hungry. Dallas said "you lucky this a cheat day."

I said "yup this bouta be jumpinggg too."

He said "you gon feed me while I feed him?"

He was feeding him some butternut squash baby food and some strawberry banana baby food.

I said "he so fat."

I gave Dallas a chicken finger and ate my funnel cake. I ate some fries and when I finished my food we got back up.

I picked up Elias from Dallas and we went to see the giraffes. We stayed for about an hour and a half longer before my baby fell asleep. He was in the stroller passed out. When we got to the car he put Elias in the car seat and I got in the car.