Chapter 18

2 months later
Angelique's POV
I woke up and Elias was screaming and Dallas was not here. I picked Lias up and  I knew he was hungry. I fed him and then changed his diaper. I called Dallas. I said "yo where you at?"

He said "you know where I'm at."

I said "well ya son woke up looking for you and you wasn't here."

He said "lemme talk to em."

He FaceTimed me and I had Lias in my lap facing the screen. Dallas said "Lias, I know you not giving ya mama problems."

Lias just looked at the screen. I said "boy he don't wanna talk to you through the phone."

Dallas said "Lias, daddy be home soon ok."

Lias started crying and I said "see you making him cry, bye Dallas."

I picked up Lias and rubbed his back. I said "I know daddy got you all worked up!"

I rubbed his back and kissed on him and he stopped crying.

2 hours later Dallas came home. Lias was taking a nap and I just finished eating lunch. Dallas said "hey mama." I rolled my eyes and stared at the screen. He said "don't do that."

I said "ya son was screaming for you this morning, I don't like that."

He said "for the first time, ever."

I said "thats between y'all. You the one who be spoiling him."

He said "yeah yeah."

I said "mhm leaving all early I should fuck you up."

He laughed and came over putting his hand around my throat lightly. He said "you would never."

He leaned down and kissed me. I said "ya son sleep, but you better make his day better when he get up."

He said "ok mama."

I said "yeah yeah."

He said "you might as well start getting ready. We going to the zoo."

I said "mhm."

I got up and got dressed. I put on a pair of high waisted grey leggings, long sleeve white tshirt, a cropped baby blue fuzzy jacket and matching baby blue uggs. I did my hair in a half up, half down with a bang and  my 30inch bundles. He said "you look good come here."

I went over to him and he gave me a kiss, gripping my ass. He went to change Lias diaper and he peed on him a little. Dallas said "Lias why would you ever."

I said "good job papa. That's what daddy gets."

He got him dressed and then got into a quick shower. I had Lias laying on me and took pictures with him. Dallas came out and got dressed. Lias saw him and started pouting. I said "mhm I know daddy be leaving us."

Once Dallas was dressed we left. I put him in his seat and got into the passenger. He said "fine ass."

I said "gimme kisses."

He began kissing my lips and then we left. When we got there Dallas wore the baby carrier.

 When we got there Dallas wore the baby carrier

I said "awww y'all is so cute."

I kissed Elias face and Dallas said "now gimme kiss."

I said "mhm." I kissed Dallas and we went in. We had our masks on and I gave him a kiss.

Lias was trying to talk and made lil animals sounds I was so proud. For my baby only being 4 months he is so smart. I said "aww look at my smart baby, good job fat."

Lias started kicking and smiling. When he started being fussy I fed him while I covered myself with a scarf. Dallas said "little fat ass."

I said "can we get food babe?"

He said "what you want?"

I said "cheese fries and a pretzel."

He said "come on."

We went and got food before sitting down. I put Elias in my lap after I burped him and started eating. Dallas said "lemme see my baby."

He took Lias and put him facing him in the carrier. Lias looked snuggled up and sleep. I ate my food and he said "this shit jumping, maybe cause I'm high."

I said "imma beat you up. It is good tho."

Once we finished eating we bought another drink before walking around and going home. When we got home he said "baby you look good, we needa take a lil family photo."

I held Lias against my chest and  he took pictures of me and Lias. When we got inside he took pictures of the three of us in our big mirror. I posted a picture of me and Lias.

@anqueliquemonat: elias & mama💙

I posted the picture and it got mad love, I looked slim thick and then Dallas posted.

@mbkdanger: who i do it for

It was the picture of him holding Lias with me and my arms wrapped around him. I said "baby come on."

He put Elias in the crib in the nursery and then came and gave me a kiss. He said "ool girl, come on we gon have sex. You been holding back."

I rubbed his back as he picked me up and laid me on the bed. He pulled down my pants gave it a kiss. I said "ain't nobody been holding back."

He said "shit look at ya lil sexy ass."

When we finished he said "lemme go get my son."

I got up and got into the shower. When I finished I put on a pair of white shorts and a matching white shirt. I laid down in bed and Dallas came back with Lias and a bottle feeding him. We started mixing cereal with breast milk and he be knocked off it. I went to the nursery and pumped 4 bags of milk before putting them in the freezer. I went back upstairs and Elias was laid down with Dallas knocked.

I said "mhm now look."