Chapter 21

2 months later

Angelique's POV
I said "babe."

He said "yeah ma?"

I said "lemme see my son." I finally got my sling off yesterday and I'm happy because I feel back to normal.

Dallas has been the best since everything happened. He just been home helping so much. I went and gave him a bath. Once his bath was done I dried him off and put him in a diaper and some pajamas. I went downstairs and made him a bottle before feeding him. He eats baby food and some real soft foods but when it's time to go to sleep it's still breast milk and cereal. Once he was passed out I put him in his crib in the nursery. I put the baby monitor on and brought it to our room. I showered and got into bed. Dallas was in bed watching tv and said "he sleeping?"

I nodded. He said "good babe."

I kissed his face and he rubbed my back. He said "look at my baby growing."

He rubbed my belly, I said "uh ugh, she's mine. You not bouta do her like Elias."

He said "mhm so you know it's a girl?"

I said "I don't but I feel like she is. She sitting up higher than Elias did." lol

He said "you are carrying a little higher but that don't mean nothing just wait babe. We find out at the next appointment."

I said "and we finding out there."

He said "yes babe of course."

I smiled and we fell asleep. I heard Elias crying so I got up and changed his diaper. After I changed it, I sat in the comfy chair in his rook and I let him lay on my chest and rubbed his back lightly until he fell asleep. I brought him back to his crib before getting back in bed. Dallas said "where you go?"

I said "put Elias back down."

He nodded and I cuddled back to him. He put his hand on my stomach before giving me a kiss and we both went back to sleep. When I woke up he was up with Lias cooking breakfast and feeding him. I went back up and got in the shower and did my hygiene before putting on a tank top and grey shorts. I put my hair into a high bun and put my glasses on cause the contacts were not it today. My belly was poking little and I went downstairs. Dallas said "you look good babe."

He kissed my lips and I said "thank you love."

I went over and kissed Lias cheek. I said "hi mama baby."

He smiled and made a kissy face at me, he said "mama."

I said "what you say baby? Say it again."

I smiled as he babbled "mama ma."

I said "aww yes baby, mama."

Dallas said "told you it was coming."

I poked my lip out and he came and hugged me. He said "don't start the tears babe."

That made me cry and I said "he finally said it."

He gave me a tighter hug and wipes my tears. He said "I love you crybaby."

I laughed and he gave me a kiss. I kissed Lias again before we sat and ate. When we finished I washed the dishes and then went into the living room with them. He had Lias on his belly and he was trying to crawl. I said "go baby."

He crawled slowly to me as I sat on the ground. I said "good job fat fat."

Dallas said "and it's on cam."

I picked him up and kissed him I said "I'm so proud baby."

He said "y'all so cute." I stood him up on his feet and he started bouncing before just sitting.

I said "my happy baby."

At 2 he went down for a nap. Dallas said "ooo baby."

I said "yes?"

He said "you so pretty." He kissed my forehead and rubbed my belly.

I smiled and said "you such a good daddy."

He gave me another kiss and said "thank you."

Valentine's Day aka my birthday was coming up on the day of our next appointment in a month. He said "I love you."

I said "I love you too."

He said "I set the date by the way."

I said "for when?"

He said "June 11th."

I said "not while I'm pregnant and fat."

He laughed and said "no babe next year."

I said "good."

He said "you gon look so good I can't wait."

I smiled and pecked on his lips. I said "me neither."

He said "I be dreaming about it."

I said "I love you so much."

He said "I love you more."

He kissed my face all over and said "take ya nap babe."

When I woke up he was kissing my cheek. He helped me up and said "come on with ya lil tired ass. Ya son been calling you."

I got up and picked Elias up wrapped all up. I said "hi mama baby."

He said "mama."

He gave me a kiss and laid on my chest. I said "I love you buttbutt."

I unwrapped him and laid him on his back in between my legs on our bed. I was tickling his belly as he kicked his feet laughing. I said "you so cute papa."

Dallas rubbed my belly and sat behind me. He said "his laugh is too cute babe."

I said "no seriously, his voice gon be raspy watch."

He said "I already know, gon sound like his mama."

I said "my voice not raspy."

He said "it is, but it's cute. It's light and raspy."

I rolled my eyes and said "yeah ok."

I took a video of Lias and posted it on my story. My baby is so cute I love taking pictures of my son cause he so perfect. He kissed my forehead before taking Elias while I went to make dinner. After dinner we all fell asleep.