Chapter 5

Angelique's POVIt's been about 2 weeks since the incident

Angelique's POV
It's been about 2 weeks since the incident. Dallas is perfectly fine but just throws little baby fits if he doesn't get attention. I called him and he answered smiling. He said "hey beautiful."

I smiled and said "hey, I'm bouta get my hair done wanna slide after?"

He said "yeah just call me when you ready."

I said "okay."

He said "and we getting food at this new restaurant so be ready."

I said "ok Dallas, talk to you later."

I went to my appointment and she had my hair braided in laid within 2 hours and then added the curls. My hair stylist Courtney said "ok it's giving Barbie."

I laughed and said "thanks pooh."

I checked my phone and it read $500 cash app notification from MBKDanger with a note that said when you done with ya hair pick out an outfit 😘

He know I don't need this money but does shit like this anyways. I went and paid for my hair and then left to find a dress. Once I found the dress above I went back to my house and got dressed. I called Dallas and said "thank you for the money earlier D, I'm ready at my house."

He said "ain't nothing and I'm on my way love."

I took a few pictures and paired the dress with a matching stiletto. I came out the house once he called me and locked the door. When I turned and kept walking he had got out the car. He was recording me and said "y'all I promise you she look like a real ass, thick ass Barbie."

I laughed and he stopped recording and came over hitting my ass. He said "ass getting fat as shit too."

I said "shit jiggle too." I shook my ass a little and he smacked it hard.

He said "girl you got me bouta say fuck dinner."

I said "no come on daddy.

I kissed him one more time and he opened my door and I got in. I took a picture and he came in and said "mhm now one with me."

I laughed and took a picture with him. I said "I missed you today."

He said "I missed you too beautiful." I kissed him again and smiled. He said "and post that picture."

I said "mhm, you gotta blunt?"

He took one out his ear and passed it to me. I lit it and started smoking I passed it to him and he said "girl you so damn sexy."

I said "thank you."

He said "we bouta go in there high as shit."

He passed me back the blunt and had his hand rubbing my thigh. I said "how ya arm feel love?"

He said "it's fine, I'm glad I don't have to wear that fuck ass sling anymore."

I passed him back the blunt and we pulled up at the restaurant. I hit it 3 more times and got my life together. I added some clear lipgloss, his hand was rubbing my thigh and slowly moved up. His hand was on my panties and I said "unless you bout to fuck me in this car stop playing."

Instead he pulled my panties to the side and started fingering me. He said "pull ya dress up."

I did as I was told and he continued fingering me and then I felt his lips press against my clit. I said "shit D."

After bout 10 minutes I had nutted twice and he said "alright mama you ready?" I looked at him crazy and he said "you might as well take them panties off."

I said "shut up."

I took them off cause they were wet and then I fixed my hair and he said "don't touch ya door." He opened my door and I got out, he said "lemme check ya dress."

He spun me around and said "alright you good. Come on let's eat."

I said "gimme kiss."

He said "lucky I fuck with you cause you got that shit on ya lips."

I said "yeah yeah." He gave me a kiss and we finally got inside. We got seated and I got comfortable.

He said "you really look like a Barbie."

I smiled and said "mhm thank you D."

He said "you ain't even gotta do to much and that's why I fuck with you."

I said "stop you gon hype me up."

He said "you deserve it."

We both ordered food and after I said "daddy, what you do today?"

He said "just worked."

I said "you never gon tell me what you do huh?"

He said "why you wanna know so bad?"

I said "well I just wanna know you're safe."

He said "dont be worried bout me."

I said "respectfully Dallas, 2 weeks ago shit wasn't looking to good for you. I got a call terrified that you was in the hospital with 3 gunshots to ya abdomen. So don't tell me not to be worried about you unless you done fucking with me."

He said "for one Angel don't bring up old shit, two don't let me stress you ma, live ya life."

From this I was getting that he was done. We ate and left, he drove to his house and I got out the car and went to mine. He said "where you going Angel?"

I said "home D."

He said "here you go."

I said "nigga you talm bout dont let me stress you, live ya life that's what I'm gonna go do."

He said "heard you, go be a lil whore."

I said "make me fuck you up Dallas, what you not gon call me out my fucking name." I was closer to him.

He said "go be a little who- gco by me hitting him.

I said "fuck you weird ass nigga."

He said "girl you let me fuck on the first night you is a whore. Lucky I don't fucking shoot you for putting ya hands on me."

I backed up from him in disgust for him disrespecting me. I literally felt myself bouta throw up. I said "fuck ass nigga, I fucking hate you. I trusted ya dumb ass. Took care of ya dumb ass and this how you do me? FUCK YOU DANGER." With that I zoomed off from his house.