Part Eighteen

Open up
≿━━━━༺☠━━━━
Harley Finley

"You want my help?" Colten clarified, buffing his chest out at the thought.

"I need your help." I looked into his eyes and clung to his shirt while his body practically melted into me even if he tried so hard not to.

It was adorable the way he thought he was in control.

"Then get on your knees, angel." Colten smirked to me with mischief gleaming in his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"You think you have me wrapped around your finger. Don't you?" He chuckled out with a step forward, pushing me backwards into the wall. "I think you need a little reminder of who calls the shots, hmm?"

"Colten, I-

He pressed his thumb to my lips, silencing me with his fingers wrapping around the side of my face.

"Shut those beautiful lips and listen to me because I'm going to say this only once." Colten grumbled in a deep, dark tone that sent a shudder down my neck. "You are going to back off. No more running around and getting into trouble."

"You can't tell me what to do!" My worlds muffled against his grasp but he couldn't stop my eyes from narrowing with anger.

"Oh, yeah?" He challenged. "Get on your knees."

I bit my lip he still had hold off and shook my head. If I could cross my arms, I would but Colten pressed his chest against mine in a suffocating manner. "No."

Colten's smile widened, "Are you just being defiant or do you actually not want my cock in your mouth?"

I tried to look away so he couldn't tell but his hold just got stronger, forcing me to look at his muddy brown eyes.

He tilted his head teasingly then dipped his lips to my ear to whisper, "Be a good girl and listen then maybe you'll get a reward."

He was teasing me, testing my willingness to drop my 'independent act' as he once called it but I couldn't help be turned on at the thought of what he'd do to me in this garage. The possibilities of throwing me over the bench or even just lifting me up by my thighs here.

"I need some incentive first." I hushed back.

He lowly laughed, his warm exhales tickling my neck where he placed a light kiss. "Don't think so, angel."

Colten pressed on my shoulders, guiding me to my knees. I didn't even fight him, not even when his bulged jeans were directly in front of my face.

"You know what to do." His smile couldn't be wiped off even by Mr. Clean.

He enraged me. He was cocky, ignorant and his ideals of the perfect woman were wrong in every which way. I should just get up and walk away; be done with him before things got messy.

"The belt unhooks right here then you pull it." He mansplained, only adding to my frustration.

"I know how to use a belt, Colten." I groaned, placing my hands to his thighs with a huff.

"You really don't like being told what to do." He murmured with amusement. "But you like it rough? Makes no sense to me. Would you rather me force my cock in your mouth?"

My eyes snapped upwards at his words and my thighs clenched at the thought, wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

"I'm going to need a yes or no." He unlatched his belt dauntingly slow, his eyes never leaving mine. "Give me an answer, Harley. Do you want me to be rough with you, yes or no."