Part Twenty Nine

Road Food
≿━━━━༺☠━━━━
Harley Finley

"I want you to call me as soon as you get home." Colten held his hands to my cheeks with a look of pure agony.

He had fought Elijah and I for hours, voicing his concerns that he should be the one going instead of playing detective around town.

"We'll see each other soon." I reminded him and placed my hand on top of his.

He closed his eyes tightly with a grimace. "Yeah. Drive safe."

Colten reached down and gave me a sweet, gentle kiss to my cheek before pulling away and turning his back to me.

My gut twisted. I felt like I was betraying him by not taking his side on this. So I reached out, tugging on his arm until his lips were back to mine. The whole world seemed to evaporate when he held me closely, kissing me with all he had.

"Promise you'll come up tomorrow night." I reminded him, just wanting to hear him say it again.

"I'll be there, angel." He whispered as he dipped his lips to my ear. "You better be ready for me because you've been a bad girl. I'm going to have to teach you how to take my side, that you always back me up."

"Colten." I breathlessly whimpered at his dark tone.

"Don't worry, Harley. I'll make you a good girl again." He placed a kiss to my cheek. "Maybe feeling sexually pent up for twenty four hours straight will remind you that we are together. We're a team. Now you have to wait to feel my cock fill up your tight pussy when you could have let me fuck you tonight. So, on your way home just think about all the things I'm going to do to you."

"What are you going to do?"

Colten rested a hand to my hip. "Tie you up and make you apologize for making me wait to have you to myself."

I couldn't help but smile into his neck. "I'll have my handcuffs ready. Maybe take my whip out."

His hips twitched and he softly chuckled, rubbing his nose down the length of my neck. "You're fucking with me, aren't you? You don't have a whip."

"You'd like that wouldn't you though?" I shot back with a teasing smile to my lips.

"I would." He quickly answered. "But I enjoy smacking your ass with my hand more. Making sure I leave my mark on your skin."

"Hey, Harley?" Chloe chimed in from behind us. She quickly stopped her strides as soon as she saw us.

I'm sure my face was reddened from the amount of sexual frustration that was building up while Colten just smiled devilishly.

"Oops, sorry. I thought we were ready to go." She tried to turn away but I stopped her with a shake of my head.

"No, if I don't leave now I don't think I ever will." I gave Colten one more look. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more, angel." He kissed my forehead roughly, pressing his lips deep into the skin. "I really don't like this idea."

"I know but it'll be okay. Plus, I'll have time with my sister in law. It'll be great." I kept trying to talk myself into this idea Elijah had come up with. It didn't seem thought through or even the best of ideas but here we are.

Elijah came out again, giving Chloe a kiss and helping her into the car while I got into the driver seat.

The look on Colten's face was heart breaking. His eyes hardened again, giving me no room to gage his emotions as if we were back to square one all over again. I knew he was doing it to stay strong, so I did the same.